The definitive Rodgers out thread

This is going to sound like wibble of the highest order.

Call Pearson, Shakespeare and Walsh. Get them in and pray they keep us up. If not we have a manager that knows how to get out of the Championship.

Pearson took over in very very similar situation in the past. Squad full of mercenaries, club at a low ebb.

I’d trust him and importantly the others, to stabilize the club.

Call Pearson, Shakespeare and Walsh. Get them in and pray they keep us up. If not we have a manager that knows how to get out of the Championship.
I suspect this one could get us out of it too, given long enough

I know Vardy isn’t the same player. I understand that. But for him to be completely sidelined in a match like today while Daka and Nacho get time. It’s scandalous.

It’s a complete punt but surely Vardy is our best and only chance at this point? And yet he sits on the bench.

Pearson took over in very very similar situation in the past. Squad full of mercenaries, club at a low ebb.

I’d trust him and importantly the others, to stabilize the club.
Not sure he still knows how to get out of the Championship

I know Vardy isn’t the same player. I understand that. But for him to be completely sidelined in a match like today while Daka and Nacho get time. It’s scandalous.

It’s a complete punt but surely Vardy is our best and only chance at this point? And yet he sits on the bench.
I can understand your frustration but I don't think you're right.

Of course he is. He's a player with hunger and fight.... normally.

The problem is, he's playing under Rodgers who has soundly ****ed him over. Even Vardy looks like he's lost any desire.

I'm done

Do what you ****ing want Top, you are responsible now.

I don’t think he’s our best option. Realistically, we currently have three very awful options. But for him not to at least come on is a joke.

We lost 2-1 and it was ****ing inevitable because we can’t defend deep and try to hold on. We’re useless at it. We may as well have ****ing thrown another striker on and tried to win the damn game.

I suspect all the players who are suddenly shite, are anything but… they are just stifled by shite. It’s a different thing altogether. **** off Rodgers.

Are Puel or Bassett available tomorrow? Dave Pleat is is around.

Don't do it to yourself as it's honestly not an option. I don't know what he looks like to you on TV but he's just not able to influence a game any more. He has just lost it. It's embarrassing when he's on the pitch nowadays.

I wouldn't even have him on the bench, I'd rather an U21 there.

Iheanacho is our best striker and Daka is our only real alternative. That's all we have.

Don't do it to yourself as it's honestly not an option. I don't know what he looks like to you on TV but he's just not able to influence a game any more. He's just lost it. It's embarrassing when he's on the pitch nowadays.

Iheanacho is our best striker and Daka is our only real alternative. That's all we have.
Vardy would have done so, so, so much more than Daka today if he'd have just stood in the centre circle and wanked himself off with a doughnut.

Vardy is like the others. He's had the life sucked out of him.

Don't do it to yourself as it's honestly not an option. I don't know what he looks like to you on TV but he's just not able to influence a game any more. He has just lost it. It's embarrassing when he's on the pitch nowadays.

It's all true, the whole club has been mismanaged from the top - it's not just Rodgers - and the whole club is getting what it deserves. Good and hard

Second away in a row I've seen people tearing down Rogers Out banners and fighting with the people holding them. Clearly some fans still back him/buy his BS.

Second away in a row I've seen people tearing down Rogers Out banners and fighting with the people holding them. Clearly some fans still back him/buy his BS.

It’s all the old ****s and the Foxes Trust

Deluded wankers, the lot of em

I suspect all the players who are suddenly shite, are anything but… they are just stifled by shite. It’s a different thing altogether. **** off Rodgers.
I've been asking for us to bring someone in who can just get these players believing for over a year.

Chance is gone

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564