the futures shite the futures ginger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane Omac

hi to all fellow LCFC supporters,im new n this is my first post. Firstly i must say how sad i was to see MA go cos at last we had a manager with passion n sum balls n then he was off! ok.. we move on. however the appointment of megson has killed my enthuisiasm for wot promised to be a exciting season. megson is ex forest where he did a woeful job, has no connection to us and has about as much charisma as john major! against QPR he jus stood on the side with his hands in his pockets which i found infuriating compared to the body language of MA who acted like he was in a war every game which i think inspired the crowd, ie watford. that approach goes thru to the players as well as the fans so MA u will be missed. Neway wot do u all think to megson getting the job n after his 4games are up who should we bring in? sumone said kevin keegan??

Re: the futures bright the futures ginger?

Erm...welcome Shane.

I'm sorry but that was just a noise.
Is your keyboard broken? Or did you think this was MSN?

Last edited:

OMG Macky, why not shoot the guy down - that'll make him want to post more. Plonker.

Anyhow, Welcome. My only worry with MA was that he was more mouth than action. If a manager knows that his players will do as he wants, then there's no need to stand there and berate them continually. I've seen Megson in action at West Brom and he isn't adverse to a bit of barracking - however, Saturday's match was probably more for his appreciation than actual management. I'm sure he'll be more animated in the coming weeks.

hi to all fellow LCFC supporters,im new n this is my first post. Firstly i must say how sad i was to see MA go cos at last we had a manager with passion n sum balls n then he was off! ok.. we move on. however the appointment of megson has killed my enthuisiasm for wot promised to be a exciting season. megson is ex forest where he did a woeful job, has no connection to us and has about as much charisma as john major! against QPR he jus stood on the side with his hands in his pockets which i found infuriating compared to the body language of MA who acted like he was in a war every game which i think inspired the crowd, ie watford. that approach goes thru to the players as well as the fans so MA u will be missed. Neway wot do u all think to megson getting the job n after his 4games are up who should we bring in? sumone said kevin keegan??
i was very sad when marty went,in fact ive only just began to eat solid food again (lump in throat).counseling has helped me a lot and i do recomend talking to someone,its good to talk.
i wish milan would go and take his money with him and let us fend for ourselves.we dont need big money just happy fans.the happiness we had when marty was here would have won us the league on its own.i hope marty gets a job soon ,love you marty.
im hoping to be back at work myself next monday (my breakdown is nearlly healed ).
does anybody have martys e-mail address,i would love to send him my love and maybe one day meet him and tell him how i feel,nasty milan :098:

does anybody feel the same as me,maybe we should start our own forum,we could call it 'talking marty' . got to go now and write marty again, i wont stop untill he comes back :icon_cry:.

ps im going to rip up my season ticket and start the healing process.

OMG Macky, why not shoot the guy down - that'll make him want to post more. Plonker.

Bollocks to you, that was me being polite.
"shoot the guy down"??? are you for f*ckin real?
Have you seen the way some people have responded to semi-literate postings like that? I'd hardly call that shooting someone down. Prick.

Apologies Macky, it appears that your first post was polite - especially looking at the crap you posted back to me! :icon_eek:

Anyhow, from the mercury, it would appear that i was correct: -

"Megson said: “Although I was on the touchline giving instructions during the game, I wanted to take a back seat in the team selection because I felt that that was only right."

We'll see more from him from the Forest game onwards.

Apologies Macky, it appears that your first post was polite - especially looking at the crap you posted back to me! :icon_eek:

Anyhow, from the mercury, it would appear that i was correct: -

"Megson said: “Although I was on the touchline giving instructions during the game, I wanted to take a back seat in the team selection because I felt that that was only right."

We'll see more from him from the Forest game onwards.

In other words he bottled it. :icon_roll

megson is ex forest where he did a woeful job

i think he did a splendid job ;)

oh and welcome aboard, the "carriage return, line feed" is now incorporated into a handy little button called "return"

and text speak makes us want to stab stab stab, so try english

thats fine, macky your entitled to your opinion, in future il lkeep an eye out for your expert posts n try to pickup sum tips! see u all at forest..

thats fine, macky your entitled to your opinion, in future il lkeep an eye out for your expert posts n try to pickup sum tips! see u all at forest..

Don't take it to heart shane, I was genuinely being as friendly as I could whilst 1/2 pissed.

Look at Darth Vodka's post above, he made a better job of it than me.

megson is ex forest

As was Martin O'Neill.

has no connection to us

Neither did Martin O'Neill.

compared to the body language of MA who acted like he was in a war every game which i think inspired the crowd, ie watford. that approach goes thru to the players as well as the fans so MA u will be missed.

Please don't confuse "passion" with being a good manager. I could very easily jump up and down on the touchline, shout a lot and show "passion" - it wouldn't make me any good as a manager. I'd just look like a bloke jumping up and down a lot and shouting.

sumone said kevin keegan??

Wasn't he the one who resigned as England manager when he realised that jumping up and down a lot, shouting and showing "passion" wasn't enough to make a good manager if you knew bugger all about tactics, coaching and so on?

macky, no hard feelings mate, see u in Norris's for the pre match piss up.

virkie blue: ok well done, i agree wot u say is true but i stil wana see the back of smegson asap. did u hear the atmosphere at QPR game? no.. neither did i.

I agree with you that Megson may not have been the most inspiring appointment, but unfortunately he was probably the best (only) person we could get. We are, after all, a fairly shite 2nd division side with a trigger-happy chairman and a bucket-load of fed up fans - not a very appealing prospect for any manager unless they've been out of work for 18 months.

Wasn't he the one who resigned as England manager when he realised that jumping up and down a lot, shouting and showing "passion" wasn't enough to make a good manager if you knew bugger all about tactics, coaching and so on?

His tactics in attack were impressive. Guess mine would be if I fielded 4 strikers and an attacking midfield tho.

Defensively, his teams had the retention capacity of a tea bag.

macky, no hard feelings mate, see u in Norris's for the pre match piss up.

virkie blue: ok well done, i agree wot u say is true but i stil wana see the back of smegson asap. did u hear the atmosphere at QPR game? no.. neither did i.

Depending on who you speak to there has been little atmosphere for the past few seasons, including when Allen was here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669