Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2021 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, so it was Under was it? And here was I wrongly blaming the dog. I don't suppose Arsenal want to sign my dog do they? For the women's team of course, I doubt she'd be allowed in the men's.

Ah, so it was Under was it? And here was I wrongly blaming the dog. I don't suppose Arsenal want to sign my dog do they? For the women's team of course, I doubt she'd be allowed in the men's.
At least a dog might give you back the ball when you pass it to him

So will Soumaré still be interested? I mean, he has CL football with Lille. Will he trade that for a bigger paycheck and the opportunity to play in the Prem? I thought CL football was everything?

A number of players had already announced their intention to leave Lille (and Soumaré was one of them) but things do change. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

So will Soumaré still be interested? I mean, he has CL football with Lille. Will he trade that for a bigger paycheck and the opportunity to play in the Prem? I thought CL football was everything?

A number of players had already announced their intention to leave Lille (and Soumaré was one of them) but things do change. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

I think the Gosens deal was contingent on us qualifying for CL, but it doesn't sound like Soumare is.

I don't understand the context, even as a farewell. A guard of honor for a leaving player? In front of spectators? With not even a whiff of (serious) transfer speculation. Has it ever been done? I don't know what it is tbh but it doesn't make sense as a goodbye. Is it something to do with the FA Cup??

Youri's face, indeed those of others, don't make this look celebratory to me. But wtf is going on? Is it even real? Photoshopped??

Edit: nah, that's too public a farewell for something unannounced

Last edited:
That was him receiving the Player of the Year awards from Top
Thank you homer, that makes WAY more sense (even if he doesn't look overjoyed but then I know the match result upset him)

'Out of context' have done a good job (it that's what you'd call it) Makes you think. A picture might be worth a thousand words but it doesn't mean they're true words!

Of course he looked ****ing upset, he's a Rolls Royce player who should be doing his thing in the CL next season but his team just shut their pants and threw it away.

Do you expect a player with real ambition and quality to look happy for **** sake?

He's absolutely gutted, like they all should be and like you all should be.

Apparently we're interested in Daniel James from Man Utd.

They want £20m, after buying him for £15m.

Could be decent but would be a bit of a punt. At the same time I'm not sure I want us to be helping them fund a move for Jadon Sancho...

Wow, someone got up on the wrong side of the bed ;)

I'm over it now tbh. But it's quite obvious why he isn't happy.

Leicester fans need to understand that top players like Youri don't necessarily share their small time mentality.

He's not sitting there thinking 5th is fine after where we spent the entire season (again)

If Tilemans goes then so what since we sold Kante, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Maguire and Chilwell we have finished 5th in the league twice and won the F. A cup.
Sell him for £90 million and replace him with 3 quality players that makes us a better team.

*I'd by happy if he stays.

Daniel James? Is he that fella that got that solo goal, ran the length of the pitch (for Swansea??) the one that had everyone shouting 'sign him up'?

He's quick, good feet, probably doesn't get much of a look in at ManU, yep, worth a look. £20M sounds a lot to me but it's all monopoly money these days. It'd probably pay for the paper involved in the Sancho transfer.

I'm over it now tbh. But it's quite obvious why he isn't happy.
You might recall that I too was one of the more vocally unhappy on here. I am not a good loser by any stretch of the imagination. So I can well get my head around the players' reactions. I was by no means underplaying or understating his, even if I used only one simple word to describe them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566