Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2022 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think there's a good chance he could end up at Liverpool by the weekend.

I'd hate to see him go, especially so late in the window, but if one club comes in seriously then the others are likely to follow (atm they're holding off in the hopes they get him cheaper in Jan or free next summer). A last minute bidding war would be good for us in terms of the fee.

I think there's a good chance he could end up at Liverpool by the weekend.

I'd hate to see him go, especially so late in the window, but if one club comes in seriously then the others are likely to follow (atm they're holding off in the hopes they get him cheaper in Jan or free next summer). A last minute bidding war would be good for us in terms of the fee.

I'm not sure how much we're really losing here anyway. He's not really been great for a season+. Question is, if Praet goes, suddenly we're quite short in midfield.

The whole window has been a mess.

I'm not sure how much we're really losing here anyway. He's not really been great for a season+. Question is, if Praet goes, suddenly we're quite short in midfield.

The whole window has been a mess.

Can't imagine we let Praet go if Youri goes. You'd hope...

I've been saying all along he will go on deadline day, it's so obvious.

A player not wanting to sign a new contract who has made it obvious he wants to move on and whilst not completely confirmed, we're clearly in some sort of financial difficulty.

We'll end up caving in for £20m on deadline day which would be madness.

We should have done what Everton have done and said if anyone wants to buy our first teamers, it should have been done a week ago or no deal.

I think we'd be better to keep him for the rest of the year rather than sell him on the cheap - we'll never get anyone near his quality for the fee we will get and we desperately need quality this year to make sure we don't go down.

Disaster of a window
And it all stems from last window. We didn’t line up expected departures with quality. We knew Youri wanted out. He did a ****ing lap of the pitch in tears. Then we bought shit and hung onto him. He has steadily declined in line with his interest in being here.

Last season has affected this. One bad window has thrown off our model. We have to now resist the urge to spend another 60m on turd. I have great concern we will. Reading about players we are linked to is not filling me with very much confidence at all.

In my view we should’ve moved Rodgers on and allowed someone a full window. We haven’t and it’s done now. If we are in financial difficulty now we are in real difficulty if this ends how I think it will.

We all have to hope KP bounce back now international restrictions on tourism have been lifted. There is a **** ton of borrowing secured against our continued existence in the Premier League. If we don’t survive KP either pick up the tab or we do. If KP continue to bleed money, we are in shit street.

I've been saying all along he will go on deadline day, it's so obvious.

A player not wanting to sign a new contract who has made it obvious he wants to move on and whilst not completely confirmed, we're clearly in some sort of financial difficulty.

We'll end up caving in for £20m on deadline day which would be madness.

We should have done what Everton have done and said if anyone wants to buy our first teamers, it should have been done a week ago or no deal.

I think we'd be better to keep him for the rest of the year rather than sell him on the cheap - we'll never get anyone near his quality for the fee we will get and we desperately need quality this year to make sure we don't go down.
Whilst I agree with what you said Tilemans has been poor for quite a while so it would make more sense to get £20 million for him than pay his wages while he stinks the club out before leaving for nothing.

Whilst I agree with what you said Tilemans has been poor for quite a while so it would make more sense to get £20 million for him than pay his wages while he stinks the club out before leaving for nothing.
No one will pay for him in January. Pre contract agreement would do for any club with half a brain cell.

we are in financial difficulty now we are in real difficulty if this ends how I think it will.

We all have to hope KP bounce back now international restrictions on tourism have been lifted. There is a **** ton of borrowing secured against our continued existence in the Premier League. If we don’t survive KP either pick up the tab or we do. If KP continue to bleed money, we are in shit street.
Leicester must be a big draw for a potential buyer, I think the worst that can happen re financial meltdown is Top sells the club, If I was Top I'd push through the stadium expansion even if it loads more debt on the club, imagine that for a prospective buyer world class training ground, and stadium expansion along with facilities in the area to supplement the club ie Hotel and concert venue.

Wait until we sign a replacement and then you will really see what poor performances are.

Sure Youri was better for us when he first signed but I think he has done OK so far this year and much more like his old self than last seasons over played performances.

He can still pass the ball better than any other midfielder we have by quite some way in my opinion.

Wait until we sign a replacement and then you will really see what poor performances are.

Sure Youri was better for us when he first signed but I think he has done OK so far this year and much more like his old self than last seasons over played performances.

He can still pass the ball better than any other midfielder we have by quite some way in my opinion.
Depends on who we sign if anyone.

As good as he can be he is turning out some dreadful performances more often than he used to, for me I'd rather we had someone that wants to play for Leicester and actually tried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669