Speculation The hysterically annoying, and totally unfounded, but traditional, January 2024 rumours thread.

Seeing some of the VAR crap going on just this weekend, it’s certainly nice to be able to have a quick glance at the ref’s assistant, no flag, key for celebrations
Shame it's only for one season

The most sensible thing to do would be create a league just above the Championship but without VAR. it would involve teams promoted from the championship and prem teams who aren't super league **** teams. The remaining **** Prem teams would then join a VAR filled Super League or something playing most in KSA and Qatar.

I like ‘monitoring’. Sounds like there’s laptops and machines beeping and spitting out long strips of tape with numbers on.

Now, if we were ‘eyeing’ a move…. Different ballgame. That’s a heart ruling the head situation and we don’t want another Slimani on our hands, he just looked hard and had a cool nickname.

I like ‘monitoring’. Sounds like there’s laptops and machines beeping and spitting out long strips of tape with numbers on.

Now, if we were ‘eyeing’ a move…. Different ballgame. That’s a heart ruling the head situation and we don’t want another Slimani on our hands, he just looked hard and had a cool nickname.
Monitoring can quickly turn to a swoop if the right numbers get spat out. Possibly even a raid if we are lucky.

we have too many strikers for how we play at the moment.
Yep. Think we’ve had 2 strikers on the pitch for about 3 minutes all season. And we have 4 of them.

Yep. Think we’ve had 2 strikers on the pitch for about 3 minutes all season. And we have 4 of them.

One of them is coming towards the end of his peak, one we know absolutely nothing about as he’s not played yet, and two of them are shite (one of whom will definitely be at AFCON and the other probably will)

One of them is coming towards the end of his peak, one we know absolutely nothing about as he’s not played yet, and two of them are shite (one of whom will definitely be at AFCON and the other probably will)
Better clear some out first then.

I watched the final of the Copa Libertadores. Can’t say I can remember him from that game, but then again I’ve never heard of him so I wasn’t exactly looking out for him.

I watched the final of the Copa Libertadores. Can’t say I can remember him from that game, but then again I’ve never heard of him so I wasn’t exactly looking out for him.

I’ll add that he was a ****ing monster on FM a couple of years ago.

Also that particular outlet/podcast is a load of complete wank.

I’ll add that he was a ****ing monster on FM a couple of years ago.

Also that particular outlet/podcast is a load of complete wank.

Is he as good as Joe Mattock was on FM? or that Pet Rescue chap? We've had some good players on there over the years.

So we get a left back in on loan to replace the two we have out on loan as we don’t play traditional full-backs in our system?

So we get a left back in on loan to replace the two we have out on loan as we don’t play traditional full-backs in our system?
Or we get a left-footed defender in to play the role that Doyle has been playing for us. This particular rumour could be complete bollocks. But I’d be surprised if we weren’t looking to bring in a left-footed defender.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663