Speculation The hysterically annoying, and totally unfounded, but traditional, January 2024 rumours thread.

Wasn’t the Spanish version played there too?
Aye and when it first started five or six years back their FA let Saudi clubs park players at first and second tier Spanish sides who were basically obligated to give them some minutes :icon lol:

Already got a treatment table ready and waiting for him at Seagrave

Steady now. That could be a sensitive subject.

Well JJ and Ricardo no longer seem to need it, so at least there is hope.

Murmurs from mates about Callum O'Hare. Anyone got any more info?? Was good against us and Cov would be fuming!

Contract up at the end of the season, Burnley tried to buy him in the summer of 2022, looks like a good fit for our system.

Sensi always used to be shit hot on FM….. sounds like injuries have hampered him obviously.

We need another midfielder of Winks’s ability. KDH has been fantastic this season but he’s a bit of a blunt tool if you know what I mean. We need someone high up the pitch who can see and play a pass through a small gap like Maddison could, hopefully he’s the man. And given that he’s a small, technically gifted Italian I imagine he’ll be good in the Winks role in a pinch and sly as **** with refs, which won’t hurt us.

As someone far away and not totally up to date on all things Lcfc.
Is this the only incoming transfer we are looking at in January!

Nope. Apparently O’Hare too but I’ve no ****ing idea.

As someone far away and not totally up to date on all things Lcfc.
Is this the only incoming transfer we are looking at in January!

As well as the permanent signing of Sensi, we do now have two loan spaces available and I'd be surprised if we don't at least try to fill those.

The smart move would be loan in players that are potential permanent summer signings.

Although Iversen, Casadei and Smithies have gone, only the first two were in the 25 man squad. We've also had Thomas return from Sheff Utd. This means that Sensi plus one other (one loan) could be added unless others depart.

There has been speculation linking several of our players with moves away but nothing appears to be imminent. We could of course choose to remove anyone from the 25 man squad if they're not likely to play - Ward, Souttar, Praet and Thomas would be candidates.

As well as the permanent signing of Sensi, we do now have two loan spaces available and I'd be surprised if we don't at least try to fill those.

The smart move would be loan in players that are potential permanent summer signings.

Although Iversen, Casadei and Smithies have gone, only the first two were in the 25 man squad. We've also had Thomas return from Sheff Utd. This means that Sensi plus one other (one loan) could be added unless others depart.

There has been speculation linking several of our players with moves away but nothing appears to be imminent. We could of course choose to remove anyone from the 25 man squad if they're not likely to play - Ward, Souttar, Praet and Thomas would be candidates.
We can’t remove Praet as this would cheer Pop up…

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463