The Inner Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Inner Circle still Lazzer, Willow and me having a beer before the game?? Just checking.

At least now it doesnt include those wannabes who only used to turn up 5 minutes before the game just so they could say they were part of the inner circle :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_bigg

Here come all the old senior members jumping in to each others defence, incestuous gags, belittling others same old same old. Funny where this thread started and where it seems to be heading.

Camberwell Fox I salute you, you were spot on!! Please come out of retirement and treat us to some sensible and balnced debate.

main-chip.jpg

Here come all the old senior members jumping in to each others defence, incestuous gags, belittling others same old same old. Funny where this thread started and where it seems to be heading.

Camberwell Fox I salute you, you were spot on!! Please come out of retirement and treat us to some sensible and balnced debate.

Ok ive got 10 mins before i goto the footy ,so here goes

first off i and a few others do not always agree with each other IE melts,duzza,alex ,HF,and so on .

but we wont attack the poster but the post itself yes we have a crossed word or two from time to time .

From when you started to quote Melts it looked like you where having a go at him all the time .

Melts post sometimes wind people up me included but thats the way he post and once you have re-read them after you have chilled a bit you'll see what he's getting at .

last of all its an Internet forum ,don't take things to heart so much we all support the same club bar the odd person that post here.

Last edited:
Makes me smile when one of these jokers suggests an inner circle and that people get abused. Do they not notice the stick that HF takes every day?!? He's a Senior Member.

If you don't like it then don't post or find another forum.I really don't get it.We all have bad days when we get pissed off with the pisstaking etc but it passes,you need to look at the bigger picture and if reading the stuff on here and posting etc is pissing you off that much then don't do it:102:I've had times when i knew posting on here and getting the piss taken out of me was the last thing I needed so I steered clear

What a strange person you are.

The majority on here attend the game despite a negative or positive opinion they are supporting the club with their money.

I have always thought that the *majority* of people on internet forums and the like do *not* attend games. If you are unable to go, participation on internet forums is as close as you can get to being there.

Perhaps we should start a survey on which posters are able to go to matches and which are unable to.

Makes me smile when one of these jokers suggests an inner circle and that people get abused. Do they not notice the stick that HF takes every day?!? He's a Senior Member.

But here in lies my point Hazzman - its OK for senior members to rib each other and take the piss, as soon as someone else does, there is a problem.

I have had a number of posts slating the way I have replied to Melton Fox, some even saying I was "attacking" him. What a load of gash!

Melton Fox I am sure can stick up for himself, and given some of the things he writes, he should. But you don't need all the other members jumping to his defence every time a crossed word is had.

I was actually thinking that some of you senior boys have posted over 15,000 posts in your time. At an average of 2 minutes per post, you have happily spent over 20 days of your lives posting on this site!

20 days gone boys - you should have a race to 30,0000. Enjoy.

But here in lies my point Hazzman - its OK for senior members to rib each other and take the piss, as soon as someone else does, there is a problem.

I have had a number of posts slating the way I have replied to Melton Fox, some even saying I was "attacking" him. What a load of gash!

Melton Fox I am sure can stick up for himself, and given some of the things he writes, he should. But you don't need all the other members jumping to his defence every time a crossed word is had.

I was actually thinking that some of you senior boys have posted over 15,000 posts in your time. At an average of 2 minutes per post, you have happily spent over 20 days of your lives posting on this site!

Will you be staying to watch?:102:

I doubt I have evr spent 2 minutes on a post, 20 seconds tops.

Just out of interest, do you remember your first post on here and who responded to you, very complimentary it was too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669