The Johnstons Paint Euro 2008 Prediction Trophy - Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Applications are invited for entry into the Johnstons Paint Euro 2008 Prediction Trophy. Both League teams and non-league teams will be eligible to enter.

The competition will take place from Sat 7th June until Sunday 29th June. Please note that in the later stages of the competition it will be necessary to make predictions at very short notice; this means that the competition might not be suitable for those who do not have regular internet access.

The closing date for entries will be Monday 2nd June at noon. This will enable me to consider the number of entries and to decide on the format of the competition. There may be opportunity for extra teams to join the competition after this date but this can not be guaranteed.

Please reply in this thread if you wish to be included.

count me in boc

Shouldnt this just be open to members in the chumps league or have the previous prediction tables been scrapped? :)

tedfox will

Shouldnt this just be open to members in the chumps league or have the previous prediction tables been scrapped? :)

Statement from Johnstons Paints:

Johnstons Paints is happy to announce their sponsorship of the Euro 2008 Prediction Trophy. Having been involved with the Football League for a number of years now, we feel it is important that our name now be linked with this more prestigious competition so that our name will become known to a wider audience.

in please

Statement from Johnstons Paints:

Johnstons Paints is happy to announce their sponsorship of the Euro 2008 Prediction Trophy. Having been involved with the Football League for a number of years now, we feel it is important that our name now be linked with this more prestigious competition so that our name will become known to a wider audience.

Watching paint dry all over Europe, Eh?

Irresistable

I'll have a go. Please.

Doubt whether i'll watch many games but It'll be fun to lose.

Aye go on then.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670