The Last Gift You Received

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissflaps to the three of you

Thanks h, that's a really thoughtful gift from you.
Pissflaps, it's the present that keeps on giving.
Just a shame about the bitches they're attached to, they just keep on taking.

Dunno, but it's like gold dust in the UK since they stopped production of it this year.

I'm looking forward to my bacon sandwiches in the morning :023:

It sounds the same. Great on a bacon sandwich. Now that you mention it I haven't seen it over here recently either. Maybe they thought it was sexist or some such politically correct nonsense. :102:

my daughter got a lava lamp for xmas, but it takes over half an hour to get moving, is this normal?

my daughter got a lava lamp for xmas, but it takes over half an hour to get moving, is this normal?

Most children take at least half an hour to get moving in my experience

Most children take at least half an hour to get moving in my experience

Depends on the circumstances... when asked to do something yes but rustle a sweet wrapper from 100 yards away and they turn into Michael Johnson!

I used to have a lava lamp and yes they do take a while to warm up. By the time it had warmed up I used to want to turn it off.

I used to have a lava lamp and yes they do take a while to warm up. By the time it had warmed up I used to want to turn it off.
Feck me, a sensible reply! There's a first.
Cheers leroy.

I have one of them rocket shaped ones.

My rocket usually takes ages to spew it's lava, except of course if it is rubbed exceptionally hard and fast.

I have one of them rocket shaped ones.

My rocket usually takes ages to spew it's lava, except of course if it is rubbed exceptionally hard and fast.

Somehow there was an inevitibility about that post... it was just a matter of time :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669