The loans thread - our players at other clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you market a bad apple?

Bad apples, get your bad apples here! Step-daughter you hate? Place her under an uncurable curse* with these bad apples! One bite is all it takes, plenty of bad apple to go round.

*Some cures may be broken. Keep victim away from dwarves and charming fellows in the woods. All purchases are final, no refunds will be given.

Some comments about Beckford, from Huddersfield fans...

The biggest villain is Beckford, he has been lazy and uncommitted now for weeks … people argue he’s not in there to work, he just needs chances – well he had two headers yesterday, both decent one he tamely headed at the keeper from four yards, the other he headed wide
His commitment is a joke, summed up for me yesterday when the ball cannoned high in the air in the Brum box and Beckford looked at it without even making a challenge with defender – be prepared to take a knock FFS, you’re a striker look to win the ball in a dangerous position!

Beckford's possessional play and touch were woeful yesterday. 9/10 he lost the ball or his pass didn't find a man

Beckford has never in his life committed to anything, over paid and lazy, unless he gets a crap defender to slip a ball into his patch he will do nothing. Were down to ten with him on.

JB is a poacher and comes alive around the box. Whilst play is building he's pretty much non-existent (although when he was yesterday he was woeful) and doesn't really add anything.

I don't think Beckford was lazy, infact I think he worked quite hard. What annoyed me with him was that was just simply no intelligence in his play, which for a lad of his experience and ability is simply inexcusable. The amount of times he gave the ball away as soon as he received it, or just ran directly into a CB was criminal.

To think that some fans berated Pearson for allowing Beckford to leave. Morons.

To think that some fans berated Pearson for allowing Beckford to leave. Morons.

How does that make someone a Moron?

Ah I geddit.

Last edited:
Always finds the net. Good in the sweeper role. Accurate down the lines. Will cover the entire pitch. Knows every blade of grass. I could go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669