The most Random thing I have seen in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd forgotten how amusing that was :lol:

The best bit has to be, 'Woooaw its a snake'. Utterly weird, but strangely funny :shock:

giantbadger.gif

giantbadger.gif

giantbadger.gif

giantbadger.gif

giantbadger.gif

giantbadger.gif

From Yahoo
LONDON (Reuters) - A British army pilot has been disciplined by senior officers for using a tank-busting helicopter to deliver a pizza to his girlfriend.

The pilot, based with 659 Army Air Corps squadron in Suffolk, was on a map-reading training drill when he dropped off the pizza to his girlfriend who was taking part in an exercise 30 miles (50 km) away.

The 25-year-old lieutenant had picked up the takeaway before setting out on the sortie in his Lynx helicopter, the Sun newspaper reported on Tuesday. He was reprimanded but did not have his pilot's licence taken away, the paper added.

"The opportunity to add a light-hearted element to the planned sortie was taken but with no detriment to the sortie objective," a Ministry of Defence spokeswoman told Reuters.

"The chain of command do not condone these actions and have disciplined the individuals concerned."

:lol:

LONDON (Reuters) - A British army pilot has been disciplined by senior officers for using a tank-busting helicopter to deliver a pizza to his girlfriend.

The pilot, based with 659 Army Air Corps squadron in Suffolk, was on a map-reading training drill when he dropped off the pizza to his girlfriend who was taking part in an exercise 30 miles (50 km) away.

The 25-year-old lieutenant had picked up the takeaway before setting out on the sortie in his Lynx helicopter, the Sun newspaper reported on Tuesday. He was reprimanded but did not have his pilot's licence taken away, the paper added.

"The opportunity to add a light-hearted element to the planned sortie was taken but with no detriment to the sortie objective," a Ministry of Defence spokeswoman told Reuters.

"The chain of command do not condone these actions and have disciplined the individuals concerned."
it's that bloody Singth, wasting taxpayers money... :twisted:

MKFox said:

it's that bloody Singth, wasting taxpayers money... :twisted:

Theres a blast from past!!!

wonder what he is up to these days!!

I rememeber the old days! :D

ScarboroughFox said:
wonder what he is up to these days
:roll: he joined the fecking raf scarby

ScarboroughFox said:
yeah but what is he up to in the RAF!!! :D
delivering pizza to his girlfriend

:? i am puzzled by this. i like it but i don't know why.

Simple said:
Very very old. :(

They did a football one aswel for Euro 2004. :lol:
footyfootyfootyfooty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687