'The New Breed'

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Voice From Above said:
stevie, any score yet against lillestrom?

The other forum can be marginally amusing. I posted the Lillestrom match thread and preview as I did on here in another forum. Well the first reply was to predict the score and the way the bloke did it you might have thought the match had been played.

Well someone did and said it was great that Connolly was on fire with 4 goals in two games. :icon_lol: Then there were many posts laughing at this error.

Finally the "Connolly on fire" post was edited so as to hide the error and the poster then claimed that that the post was like the new edited state all the time. :) :) :) ;)

Steven said:
The other forum can be marginally amusing. I posted the Lillestrom match thread and preview as I did on here in another forum. Well the first reply was to predict the score and the way the bloke did it you might have thought the match had been played.

Well someone did and said it was great that Connolly was on fire with 4 goals in two games. :icon_lol: Then there were many posts laughing at this error.

Finally the "Connolly on fire" post was edited so as to hide the error and the poster then claimed that that the post was like the new edited state all the time. :) :) :) ;)

:102: .....

The Voice From Above said:
ok lets drill down...

Douglas or Walker? - Walker on reduced wage
Henderson or Pressman? - Pressman, no idea what Henderson's like, Pressman was a great coaching prospect.
Maybury or Makin? (smiles) - Nothing in it.. Maybury is class.
Johansson or Keown? - Nils, a great signing IMO.
Gerrbrand or Dabizas? - No idea, but Jo Brand must be better, surely?
McCarthy or Heath? - McCarthy by a mile.
Kisnorbo or Gemmill? - Neither?
Hughes or Nalis? - Hughes by a mile, IMO he will be a great player for our club.
Sylla or Gillespie? - Sylla if he plays to his potential.
de Vries or Blake? - MDV by a mile!

new left back or Stewart? - New one please.
new striker or Scowcroft? - Don't even have to ask, surely?

Nice to see our club getting younger and hungrier...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669