The new Prediction League season

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
With just two weeks to go before the big kick-off it's time to start thinking about the new Prediction League season and the first thing we need to think about is who is going to be in it - and this is what this thread is about.

I'm going to presume that the majority of last year's teams will be playing again - and that majority has no need to get in touch UNLESS they will not be taking part this time round. I'm setting the bar at 6 games missed, so if you missed fewer than 6 games last season, you will be included automatically in this year's competition BUT please get in touch with me if for any reason you don't want to take part.

The upshot of this is that if you did miss 6 or more games last season and you want to take part, you WILL need to get in touch with me.

Any new teams or returning teams should also get in touch.

Last edited:
I'm going to presume that the majority of last year's teams will be playing again - and that majority has no need to get in touch UNLESS they will not be taking part this time round.

The upshot of this is that if you did miss 6 or more games last season and you want to take part, you WILL need to get in touch with me. Any new teams or returning teams should also get in touch.

Wait, so, do I have to get in touch or not?

Wait, so, do I have to get in touch or not?

Yes, if you don't want to take part in the new season. :icon_wink

I'll put a list up later which will make it clearer.

These provisional league lists should make it clear whether teams need to get in touch or not. Green means you are in for the new season, unless you tell me you want out. Red means you will be out, unless you tell me you want in.

The final composition of the leagues is subject to change - this will particularly affect the lower divisions. It is hoped to avoid 'blank' fixtures which I know disappointed many people.

setup1.JPG

setup2.JPG

Last edited:
I'm out, Bob

Cheers

Last edited:
I'm out, Bob

Aye. You mentioned at the start of the last season that you wouldn't be able to continue but it was just too late for me to take you out then.

Like this? Or in a PM, an email or what?

If like this; I'm in!

Any way you want. I've added you.

Lists at post #4 updated

After sitting out last season I feel refreshed and ready to get back into the Prediction League. May I be included please Boccy?

Last edited:
Cheers Boccles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572