The not rights thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevewalshwasgod

Feel free to post what you like in here without mardy sarcastic people moaning at you for doing so:):icon_lol:
(I am not a not right by the way! nor are any of you posters! some people may think we are not rights that;s their opinion!)

Last edited:
Feel free to post what you like in here without mardy sarcastic people moaning at you for doing so:):icon_lol:
(I am not a not right by the way! nor are any of you posters! some people may think we are not rights that;s their opinion!)

They all are Jealous

Last edited by a moderator:
(I am not a not right by the way! nor are any of you posters! some people may think we are not rights that;s their opinion!)[/quote]

They all are Jealous
I love it when they get sarcastic on here! makes me post more to wind them up!:icon_lol:

it feels good laughing at someone else's expense..

I just looked at your profile.. your job sounds good! Technical buisness! what does that entail?

I just looked at your profile.. your job sounds good! Technical buisness! what does that entail?

its a decent job, its one of the main factors i moved over to the netherlands, the job offer worked out well with my fianace being over here so it was great.

The job: i clean up the cognos data warehouse with all the bullshittt they have filled it up with in the last 5 years and i also use different databases to take data out and organise and sort it out in the right matter for the the different types of managers from accounts marketing and all the sales managers. i also have to do updates on alot of databases and use many different softwares as everyone is always using the network and i work in the headoffice, i finish in the middle of june after my 6month contract comes to a end and i have finished the requirements of the job

very technical! Which I am not! I want to get a job on the trains....

selling coffee ;) or working on the actual train??

I have always wanted to work on or near trains, now fed up being stuck in an office all day...

I have always wanted to work on or near trains, now fed up being stuck in an office all day...

well done SWWG, its good to take that leap into what you want to do, i dont want to be stuck here in the office all day i want to become a property deveolper or a Real State Deveopler

well done SWWG, its good to take that leap into what you want to do, i dont want to be stuck here in the office all day i want to become a property deveolper or a Real State Deveopler
good on you! hope you one day asspire to your dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669