The Official "Holy Shit, Pearson is Going to Boro" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol: I have no SWMBO, so I'm alright.

I am guessing that SWMBO stands for husband, wife or partner. Before the thread closes can somebody please tell me what the letters stand for. I will then drop them into everyday conversation and pretend I am as contemporary and "cutting edge" as Bocadillo and Blue Maniac.

I am guessing that SWMBO stands for husband, wife or partner. Before the thread closes can somebody please tell me what the letters stand for. I will then drop them into everyday conversation and pretend I am as contemporary and "cutting edge" as Bocadillo and Blue Maniac.

It's 'She Who Must Be Obeyed'

Perhaps Boro didn't want our Nigel because he is illiterate apparently....

Pearson Prepared For Reading Test

That is good - very, very good!

:081:

Of course, there's always the chance that Strachan might want him as his assistant .....

:icon_lol:

Of course, there's always the chance that Strachan might want him as his assistant .....

:icon_lol:

And just as I was going to lock the thread too!
:icon_wink

It's 'She Who Must Be Obeyed'

It's also as 'contemporary' and 'cutting edge' as the 70s TV show Rumpole of the Bailey.
That is where the phrase originates isn't it?

It's also as 'contemporary' and 'cutting edge' as the 70s TV show Rumpole of the Bailey.
That is where the phrase originates isn't it?

Well we are talking Boc and Blue Maniac here

A dullard programme about an ageing Barrister that hasn't been on telly for about twenty years is pretty 'with it' to that pair of streetwise muthas....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669