The Reborn Foreign Football Thread

jb5000

It's certainly less unsporting than that arse who ran over to get in his face. Maybe you should have been doing a better job Mr Defender?

jb5000

And no, with the ball in play I wouldn't book him either, and neither can I see any interpretation of the laws of the game that says I should

pork pie fox

He wouldn’t caution him if he’d taken the ball into the corner and just stood there wasting time, so I don’t see why he should do so for doing what he did? Doesn’t make sense to me.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Is there a possibility that he was booked for something other than delaying the game?

mabrah

Is there a possibility that he was booked for something other than delaying the game?
Oh now don't you come on here with all your lateral thinking awareness stuff ;)

(I can't watch the video BTW because I'm in foreign)

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Some are suggesting he was booked for his part in the afters, which is equally nonsense because he was trying to avoid it.
Do we know for certain that the goal was given, for instance? If he made a call which distracted the backpasser or the keeper, he could have been booked for ungentlemanly conduct or subsequently for delaying the restart.

I'm just trying to make sense of a very odd situation.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Do we know for certain that the goal was given, for instance? If he made a call which distracted the backpasser or the keeper, he could have been booked for ungentlemanly conduct or subsequently for delaying the restart.

I'm just trying to make sense of a very odd situation.
The goal counted, Bremen went up the other end and scored. Game finished 2-1.

Skitzo

In what possible way?
you are refusing to let him train based on him not actually doing anything wrong, he has arrived to work to go in and get changed into his training kit and they have refused to let him enter the building because of the shirt he was wearing so are refusing to let him do his job

pork pie fox

you are refusing to let him train based on him not actually doing anything wrong, he has arrived to work to go in and get changed into his training kit and they have refused to let him enter the building because of the shirt he was wearing so are refusing to let him do his job
Maybe he broke their dress code?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664