The return of Mad Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that he makes his return to management a year and a week after leaving us. Could possibly be related to him getting a severance deal of a year's salary which would cease as/when he got another job?

If so, he's squeezed every last penny he could out of Mad Mandy. Fair play to the man. And might explain why he's been out of the game since leaving us. He may now also be free to talk about his departure?

Could also be total bollocks.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on.

And might explain why he's been out of the game since leaving us.

The fact that he has gone to a club at the bottom of the third tier tells me more than his years absence from the game does.

Interesting that he makes his return to management a year and a week after leaving us. Could possibly be related to him getting a severance deal of a year's salary which would cease as/when he got another job?

If so, he's squeezed every last penny he could out of Mad Mandy. Fair play to the man. And might explain why he's been out of the game since leaving us. He may now also be free to talk about his departure?

Could also be total bollocks.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on.

I bet he doesn't want to do that. The clause proted him not the club.

I am surprised that anyone should want to employ him. He is unlikely to get a good reference from Milan or anyone else who was with him at Leicester. Leaving aside the reasons for his dismissal not one of the fourteen players he bought was in the starting lineup today. As a goodwill gesture lets give him Jonathan Hayes.

I genuinely don't care

I do, especially when his new team come to the Walkers next March.

We can let MA2 know what we think of him - assuming he is still there by then.

Apart from being a c**t, I don't think MA2 did anything wrong to this club that any of us are aware of.

I didn't like him as a Manager, but I feel no malice or bitterness towards him.

I would say that i would like to see Ollie get a new job, so we could let him know what we think etc.

But it would be unfair to wish that blithering idiot upon any other club.

I would say that i would like to see Ollie get a new job, so we could let him know what we think etc.

Apart from perhaps Leeds :icon_lol:

For whatever reason, he was a short-term mistake. We've moved on. It's like dwelling upon a one night stand. They day I start worrying about who manages Cheltenham - or any other team for that matter - is the day I stop caring about LCFC.

Apart from perhaps Leeds :icon_lol:

I don't think i can sum up the terrible things i want to happen to Leeds with words. I just know it would be alot worse than Ian Holloway. :icon_wink

I don't think i can sum up the terrible things i want to happen to Leeds with words. I just know it would be alot worse than Ian Holloway. :icon_wink

I know what youmean tedf, no words can describe what I want to happen.

Go on, try. The kids are in bed now anyway!

here goes then

A bullet in your head is how I want it
Your body on the floor -- a Kodak moment
You're a waste of air and a waste of space
I want sharp objects to fly into your face
I hate you now more than I ever did
I wanna kill you, dig you up and do it again
I want a car to run over your head
Put it in reverse and do it again

And I would be a liar if I said that it wasn't true
I only want bad things to happen to you

here goes then

A bullet in your head is how I want it
Your body on the floor -- a Kodak moment
You're a waste of air and a waste of space
I want sharp objects to fly into your face
I hate you now more than I ever did
I wanna kill you, dig you up and do it again
I want a car to run over your head
Put it in reverse and do it again

And I would be a liar if I said that it wasn't true
I only want bad things to happen to you

Lovely, from the heart stuff.

Just to finish above them and go up as Champions whilst they linger in 7th place would do for me.

I see Ian Holloway as a decent man who was unsuccessful as a Leicester manager under very difficult circumstances. He made three permanent signings in the close season two of which Howard and Oakley whatevedr their faults are better than anyone Martin Allen bought and are first team regulars. he then had to scrape the barrel with loan signings and temprary signings. We will never know what would have happened if Ollie had been given the pre-season that Martin Allen had.
I think that Nigel Pearson is doing an excellent job and would not want Ollie back. However, there are enough real villains in football without maligning a good man; especially if Martin Allen the real villain of last year gets a job as rumour suggests.

If it's true I wish Martin Allen well and I'm sure given time he will do a good job at Cheltenham.
MA did no wrong @ LCFC he was never given the chance to prove himself due to interference fom Mandy the clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669