The run in

Status
Not open for further replies.
No personal abuse please. Better would be "Your argument is ****ing nuts". :018:

Read it again Steven, the sentiment might have been there, and the intent, but the personal insult was sadly missing as was the all important apostrophe and the extra 'e'. :icon_wink

Im not willing to argue the subject any more than I have, I knew you would not see it for what it really is, you have danced arround the other points in my post but fair play, you are mr Mod and the case is closed.

Now you can join my team Lako.

These mods are as arbitrary as it gets.

You always know you are onto a losing battle if you have FIF supporting you :)

Last edited:
9 points will do it......that's if Millwall, Mk and Leeds win all there games....so probably less

Some on here have been near to slashing their wrists over the recent City results. Good job they don't support MK.

Possibilities of not even making the play-offs, yet when we played them, IF they'd won, then won their games in hand they would've been 1 point behind us.

Oh well, c'est la vie, I'm sure they'll get over it!

Some on here have been near to slashing their wrists over the recent City results. Good job they don't support MK.

Possibilities of not even making the play-offs, yet when we played them, IF they'd won, then won their games in hand they would've been 1 point behind us.

Oh well, c'est la vie, I'm sure they'll get over it!

Oh they'll get over it alright. It's not as if they have the weight of history on their shoulders is it?!

You always know you are onto a losing battle if you have FIF supporting you :)

Then I guess you bet on me willllow.

Better to support a loser than be a traitor.

Leeds winning 0-1 at leyton orient HT.

If it stays that way then a result against Hereford is a must.
Considering they were not even in the equation a month ago, it really would be shitpants time if they go into our game only 6pts behind.

I've just looked at that espn gamecast and Brighton have had 13 shots at goal in the 1st half,lets hope we can camp out in thier half of the pitch on sat and hopefully scoring more than 1.I thought Hereford would put up more of a fight in this dogfight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670