The Shame is Unbearable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toby and Tristian. Not my 1st choices but as I was serving abroad making both births with minutes to spare and Mr's M's parents having simply loads of money I aquiesced without too much of a fight.

highland fox said:
Does his paper round range as far as Kinlochleven? He sounds an absolute dream boat.

That is way past the mark this time highland....

It's too late, I'm afraid. Rugby players seem strangely drawn to wearing women's clothing. Your son is just getting started.

It's too late, I'm afraid. Rugby players seem strangely drawn to wearing women's clothing. Your son is just getting started.

As long as the cross dressing was in private I could live with it, its the blatent use of a girlies bike I worry about. I'm sure all the neigbours will have seen him.

So if you have another one i'll have some vCash on 'Tiberius'.

There can be no more....not from me anyway. But if we could I would plump for Rocky or Clint, perhaps Kai, something traditional. Triss hates his name but bears it because but for the dangly porky thing between his legs he was down as Isabella!

There can be no more....not from me anyway. But if we could I would plump for Rocky or Clint, perhaps Kai, something traditional. Triss hates his name but bears it because but for the dangly porky thing between his legs he was down as Isabella!

Isabella necessary on a bike?:102:

I think the tell tale sign will be if he brings another boy home and shags him up the arse.

Sounds like that old yellow pages ad.
"I were right about that saddle though"

Last edited:

Horse hockey. I never once wore women's clothes whilst playing Rugby. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669