The shirt poll

Which shirt?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
As the club doesn't seem interested in making the shirt vote available only to Leicester fans, I think it's a good idea to have our own poll so we can compare the results.

Only one vote per person!

Fans of other clubs are not allowed to vote. If you do we'll know about it and your vote will be removed.

foreverfoxeseq6.jpg

125bj9.jpg

bluearmysn8.jpg

blankkk0.jpg

Last edited:
Good idea - this should actually be forwarded to the club.

Yeah i agree that it should be forwarded to the club. Jeff could you email Peter Jones or someone with the findings or send him the link to have a look at the poll results when there done?

If you cant then i'm happy to send it over if needs be. I think it speaks volumes already with the early signs being unanimous.

BLANK all night long.....the others just make us look gay. oh and can someone email the club and make them get rid of that stupid ****ing girls voice who says "COME ON YOU FOXES" before each home game?.....it's embarrassing.

BLANK all the way. All the others will show up on the shirt stalls anyway, along with a million other knock-offs with '125 Years' plastered all over them.

Blank definetely.

Although I think that could incorporate the 125 banner bit... make it smaller and put either above or below the badge, and keep it blank in the middle.

Well that was conclusive

Morning all... Long time City fan but first time poster here.

I voted for with the blank shirt with no slogan which will make it a tad embarrassing. it would be good to have some reference to the 125 on the sleeve in some format though!!

That would also ensure it is unique doesn't just look like the youth team shirt which has no sponsor on it!

I went for blank, but it would be nice to see some reference to 125 years on there somewhere (i.e. much smaller).

Morning all... Long time City fan but first time poster here.

I voted for with the blank shirt with no slogan which will make it a tad embarrassing. it would be good to have some reference to the 125 on the sleeve in some format though!!

That would also ensure it is unique doesn't just look like the youth team shirt which has no sponsor on it!

Welcome FfE, about time you started posting, we've been waiting nearly 5 years for you to join in.

What makes you think a blank shirt will be embarrassing? I would've said the very opposite.

I voted for blank.

The club got by for most of its 125 years without having its shirt messed up with a sponsor's name and whilst I've got nothing against the ceramics industry, I don't think its latest sponsor's name added any particular lustre to the name of Leicester City.

A blank shirt will bring back a bit of dignity.

Blank definetely.

Although I think that could incorporate the 125 banner bit... make it smaller and put either above or below the badge, and keep it blank in the middle.

I like the 125 but I'd want it smaller. So can I have 1/2 a vote for 125 and 1/2 for blank please :)

Last edited:
I still think the club have already decided it's going to be blank anyway, the poll is just a PR exercise, and the crappiness of the others (and the fact that they've not given proper designs, making them look even worse than they could actually be) is just so they can say they listened to the fans... when they've probably intended on making a blank one all along.

Actually yeah, a 125 reference but small, to make it unique. I go along with the youth team concerns. It just needs something to make it special…

I like the 125 but I'd want it smaller.

I like it, but I think we should save that design for the 126 year anniversary celebrations.

126 is as equally auspicious as 125 after all

I still think the club have already decided it's going to be blank anyway........

Not sure about that

Regardless of the utter drivel about 'giving the shirt back to the fans' this whole sorry episode is about flogging as many shirts as they possibly can within a twelve month period, and I suspect that the LCFC intelligentsia believe that the best way to do that would be to have some kind of logo stuck on somewhere that says "125 years". It then only has a value for the forthcoming season. A blank shirt would mean you can wear it for years

They can then also stick said logo on every other piece of crap that they sell in the shop, and end up with far more cash than any corporate enterprise is currently willing to give us for sponsorship

Last edited:
I like it, but I think we should save that design for the 126 year anniversary celebrations.

126 is as equally auspicious as 125 after all

True.

Whilst I personally like the blank one, in this day and age when all the big clubs have a shirt sponsor I just think it gives out the message to other fans that we are so rubbish that no one wants to sponsor us. The 125 gives more of an impression that we've done it for a reason - even if we all know the truth.

Can we have the Blank shirt with White shorts please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669