The World Cup Cricket Non-England Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
283144ab7.jpg

Eddie the eagle Edwards, Eric the eel, and now Dwayne Leverock the Bermudan spin bowler who weighs in at around 20 stone.
I watched him batting tonight and couldn't help laugh when he was going for a ' quick ' :icon_roll single. Its a wonder he didn't knock himself out running down the wicket with his belly clanging on his chin. What a sight:biggrin: .

His catch was cracking however.

Being a big lad meself, I once pulled a similar catch off at silly point. Lloyd, captain of Montessari (sp?) School, a fine batsman couldnt believe it when I caught him. Neither could our coach, Mr.Mason, father of the Spinner Mason who played for Leics.

His catch was cracking however.

Being a big lad meself, I once pulled a similar catch off at silly point. Lloyd, captain of Montessari (sp?) School, a fine batsman couldnt believe it when I caught him. Neither could our coach, Mr.Mason, father of the Spinner Mason who played for Leics.

His celebration was even better. His players couldn't catch him:biggrin:

B McCullum 50: 20 balls, 1 x 4s, 5 x 6 The fasted half-ton in World Cup history and the fastest ODI half-ton by a New Zealander.

India are in trouble chasing 254 to win against Sri Lanka.

Currently 117 for 6.

Defeat will almost certainly put Bangledesh as well as Ireland into the super 8's:icon_eek:

Turns the Super 8s into the Super 6s - good news for England

Not so sure seeing that we will start 2pts behind the top 4 teams. West Indies and Sri Lanka are probaly unlucky in that they don't play each respective sides that they would surely take points off. Looks like England will have to win at least 1 of the 2 games they play against S Africa and the Aussies.
Thats if we beat Kenya to qualify:icon_razz

A DISGRACEFUL perfomance by the Indians yesterday. Come on Bermuda, India could still qualify if Bermuda beat Bangladesh :icon_roll

Last edited:
another massive run chase on the cards in the Aus v S.Africa match. That gruond is too small for international cricket.

OH MANNNNNNNNNNNNN I CAN BELIEVE INDIA ARE NOT, THEY WERE MY FAV TO WIN ASWELL, i can't believe we lost to bangaldash in the first game and they went through and not us. next team

come on england, you can do the business,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670