theres only 1 micky adams

Status
Not open for further replies.

lincsfox 2/6

hi

IMO everyone is getting carried away. I can understand the frustration, but everyting will be OK, and you can hold me to that. I will start getting worried if we only get a couple of points out of these games:

Rotherham (a) Sheff Utd (h) QPR (a) Gillingham (a)

and thats when i will judge Micky (after ten games or so), and his ability to react from the current poor run of form. Seriously, can you think of anybody to replace him??? I dunno, maybe you can! but i think he is the best man for the job.

- We are not relegation candidates.

- Leicester fans were appaling today. Was anyone in L1? The stewards are tits arent they! Everytime a bit of atmosphere was generated, we were told to sit down. therefore no noise, therefore no backing for the players therefore no result therefore a s*** day out.

p.s Jordan Stewart is playing s***, very s*** at the moment.

1-0 to the batty boys.

bye

Come on Jordy did well, you just want our players to fail!

Atmosphere was pretty rubbish everywhere really! (whats sort of a time is 12.30 im not usually even up by then!!!)

Agree we do need to wait till about 10 games - the QPR one is what i see as 'the most vital match for MA' this season, if we lose or play crap in it MA could well be shown the door!

If we don't start to play better MA will start getting MA out chants! Oh no thats not my side out there! Who's is it? Do they still need to gel? What on earth do they have pre-seasons and Tarining for!???!?!

If players aren't match fit then why did they not play for the reserves the other night instead of youth teamers.

Fox Fan said:
Come on Jordy did well, you just want our players to fail!

Atmosphere was pretty rubbish everywhere really! (whats sort of a time is 12.30 im not usually even up by then!!!)

Agree we do need to wait till about 10 games - the QPR one is what i see as 'the most vital match for MA' this season, if we lose or play crap in it MA could well be shown the door!

If we don't start to play better MA will start getting MA out chants! Oh no thats not my side out there! Who's is it? Do they still need to gel? What on earth do they have pre-seasons and Tarining for!???!?!

Stewart played well??????????????????????? Come on mate, he was shocking.....know one wants the players to fail, i'd be delighted if Stewart was man of the match every game but it's not going to happen, he hasn't had a good game since we were in the first div last time, and there weren't many then either!!!

the man to replace him is the one and only steve walsh. im fed up of managers with no connection to the club coming and thinking that they know what we want, if we wernt playing well under steve walsh it would be an entirely diferent scenario. motivation, anger and at least some balls. and maybe he would give a few of the younger lads a chance. claride as second man and coach, gary parker on the coaching staff and finally a bit of loyalty and a bit of atmosphere. who can say they wouldnt bee 100% behind a coaching team like that?

passion would be back at the walkers

Gary Parker is currently playing Non Leuage footy for Oxford City ( and I don't think he's liked by the fans either)

muzzy magic said:
wake up make.....can you see things changing???? No.... exactly!!!!!

yes actually. i can. i honestly think that things will change. I strongly disagree with many comments that you have posted on other threads this afternoon, but we wont get into that.

but... can you honestly see things staying the same???? No.... exactly!!!!

lincsfox 2/6 said:
muzzy magic said:
wake up make.....can you see things changing???? No.... exactly!!!!!

yes actually. i can. i honestly think that things will change. I strongly disagree with many comments that you have posted on other threads this afternoon, but we wont get into that.

but... can you honestly see things staying the same???? No.... exactly!!!!

I can see things staying the same!!! unless he brings in youth, which he won't.....what we need is Tommy Wright playing up front....why why why does he keep having Blake on the bench....i saw Wright play in a load of pre seasons and he gave 100%

Why two years ago was Wriite ALMOST a first team player and now two years on he doesnt even make the bench!

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
Tommy Wright is absolute SHITE!

If you say so :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
Tommy Wright is absolute SHITE!

shows how much you know about the club you tosser....Tommy Wright is better than any of the strikers we had on show today, but we will never see that under Adams

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
Wright did not shine in div 2 last season. Dublin would and Connerly would.

he was injured most of last season and when he did play he played well

I'd stick with Connolly and Dublin up front for now but surely Tommy Wright deserves a place on the bench,he's got to be better than Blake.

the only problem that you should have with my previous postings is that the truth hurts. from my other thread miky has no fight no motivation and he will not turn this around becuase to turn things around you need dicapline, fight and motivation. miky is too happy to keep saying well work hard on the training ground, wake up and smell the coffee. the others are right tommy wright would do a better job as would benjamin as he has showed when given a chance. and whoever said that dublin and connolly would do well in div2 is right, and that says it all really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566