theres only 1 micky adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxes_Never_Quit said:
Tommy Wright is absolute SHITE!

I have only seen him play one full game in which he scored the only goal and showed some touches of arrogance on the ball which got the crowd going.

I seem to have misplaced my calculator so I am in difficulty working out the combined goals tally for this season of Dublin, Connolly and Blake.

I am certain that most managers would by now have given Wright a chance - one of Micky's problems is that he discourages in his team selection most of the young players - the club has a similar demoralising attitude towards selections for the reserves. No talented youngster would feel confident that he would get a fair chance if he joined City managed by Micky.

In contrast, Micky sticks with a group of non-performers like Gillespie and then augments them with similar write-offs in the form of Wilcox and Blake - its all going to end in tears, I'm afraid.

not that i am looking for men to replace Micky but if it was that he was to be sacked then we should get David Moyes or Steve Cotterill as amnager!

At least with Cotterill iour defence would tighten up and Moyes is a class manager, But still lets keep the faith with Micky!

Blake make Akinbyi look like Henry, he's that bad. He needs to get players like Wright, Stearman and Petrescu involved. He was well pissed in the interview with Sky, so you never know he might ring the changes at Rotherham and bring some enthusiasm into the team.

is it a fox? said:
Blake make Akinbyi look like Henry, he's that bad. He needs to get players like Wright, Stearman and Petrescu involved. He was well pissed in the interview with Sky, so you never know he might ring the changes at Rotherham and bring some enthusiasm into the team.

ma dropped ten players after the wolves game last season, so here hoping.but i do think he should go, fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566