They're talking about us

Indeed we have. And one or two have also been saying that potentially the best central defender at the club still hasn't pulled on the shirt.

It was nonsense to look at signing another one this summer.
disagree we should always be looking, but you don't have to sign someone if the deal isn't right

Some of us have been saying it for a while
Some of us need more than one decent game and a handful of mediocre appearences before hysteria sets in. Amazing how people have forgotten the many mistakes he made in the game, especially in the first half. If he continues to play like he did against Wolves and improves his tackling however, he could be excellent.

Indeed we have. And one or two have also been saying that potentially the best central defender at the club still hasn't pulled on the shirt.

It was nonsense to look at signing another one this summer.
After one game. Mental.

There's something about Caglar that I like, and I said so before the Wolves game. He looks willing to learn (which is good because he is going to get it wrong) and is prepared to play a role in the team (no 'big head' know it all-ism) He's also clearly comfortable with the ball. I rekcon with time and games there will come a confidence and then we'll see him really shine.

Some of us need more than one decent game and a handful of mediocre appearences before hysteria sets in. Amazing how people have forgotten the many mistakes he made in the game, especially in the first half. If he continues to play like he did against Wolves and improves his tackling however, he could be excellent.

I'm not even talking about his performance against Wolves.

I was clearly talking about him before that game.

I could see bits of his game that made me seriously positive about his ability to play for us. Regardless of whether he makes a mistake (he obviously will) I think his raw attributes are clear, although not to all.

He'll be a ****ing class defender

If he drops a bollocks we need to stick with him. Watch his Freiburg highlights and tell me something different.

If he drops a bollocks we need to stick with him. Watch his Freiburg highlights and tell me something different.

It's an odd one that people keep saying he's got an error in him as if Maguire didn't have a shitload. I get that people are angry at the club for selling a player who wanted away but not sure why so many are willing to write cags off.

What's all that business about his "unique haircut"? Looks unremarkable to me, though he is a good-looking fellow.

Be carefull now, so that you don’t start hoping he will fail just to make you right.
I don't know what that means. I have no idea whether he will be a world beater or another Silva or Slimani that the same posters kept telling me were class acts; that's the point I'm making. There's a lot of fuss being made about a guy who has had one decent game and some very mediocre appearances. If he's as good as the hype then excellent. If he isn't then we've made a huge error in not signing anyone. Time will tell but I'm not jumping for joy over him like others just yet.

I’d give it a few games before the “I told you so”s.

You’ll look mightily silly if Wes Morgan is a regular starter by the end of September.
Come on now. He's had one good game in which he only made two or three errors. He's better that that lumbering oaf Maguire who used to make at least 20 a game and was only MotM on his first appearance for Manchester United after commanding a world record transfer fee. He's obviously a 'cult hero'. Holy flapbaskets.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463