They're talking about us

From the club that made Richard Dunne captain.

Barton too.

From the club whose manager said he didn't like players to tackle.

Kind of like that twat "Dr. Joe" who is the supposed rules authority that Fox Sports uses when a big game is on, you must have heard him Miles.

Jenas gives it to Harry Wilson’s free kick, Vardy 2nd and Barnes 3rd.

Whilst Wilson’s FK was good, don’t think it had the uniqueness of either of ours. But my wife thinks I’m just being biased.

Whilst Wilson’s FK was good, don’t think it had the uniqueness of either of ours. But my wife thinks I’m just being biased.
You’re not. The Barnes goal was a one in a million hit. No one will strike a ball that sweetly again for a very long time. Players like Wilson do nothing but practice free kicks all week, impressive but not special.

I'm gobsmacked a former pro gave it to a ****ing free kick over that sublime, split second ripsnorter from Barnes.

The Barnes one was simply unplanned technical excellence.

Vardy obviously in the ‘Players who scored a goal this week XI’

Old Garth doesn’t half come out with some shite.

Choose your goal of the month for August
This vote is now finished. We apologise to those who took part in the vote, but due to technical issues we are unable to bring you the result of the vote.

Sounds like it never worked at all, if it ever was open.

Without opening that or reading a single word I’m going to guess that tone is one of entitlement and bitter resentment.
Oh yes, I'll give you the tldr - It's a tragedy that they didn't buy both Maddison and Tielmans over the summer, and it's an outrage (an outrage, I tell you) that our midfield should be better than theirs

Don't forget that Utd. have the best midfielder in Pogba. Load of crap that. Pogba is a very gifted footballer but he is woefully inconsistent, over a season I would rather have ours.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663