They're talking about us

I love the way how in the build-up to tonight's game, the Sky presenter asked big Emile Heskey who he'd buy out of Grealish and Maddison if he was Man Utd, and Emile's response was "well Leicester have made it clear that Maddison isn't for sale". Yes lad!

Says a lot about our media coverage that the build up to a semi final was largely about who a midtable side should buy from 2 sides potentially going for Europe.

Says a lot about our media coverage that the build up to a semi final was largely about who a midtable side should buy from 2 sides potentially going for Europe.
It’s all they’re ****ing interested in because it sells. The spanners who get excited about this endless transfer talk are better off just sticking to fantasy league or buying a copy of football manager.

I know. I'm also pretty sure he feels exactly the same way. The man is a complete bufoon.
Not arguing with that, he’s an idiot. But I don’t think he said anything incorrect in that video.

Not arguing with that, he’s an idiot. But I don’t think he said anything incorrect in that video.
I’ve met him more than once and he’s a decent bloke. I don’t think he said much wrong in that video either.

I’ve met him more than once and he’s a decent bloke. I don’t think he said much wrong in that video either.
Admittedly, I have only formed my opinion of him on listening to him speak over the past few years. I still think he's a bellend of the highest order. I don't think there is any doubt that the thoughts he is projecting onto Lingard are very much akin to his own.

I don’t think I’ve ever met another TBer in real life.

Me neither.

When I first joined this forum, there was an inner circle who all seemed to know each other.

Homer and Alex also appeared to have their own private inner circle obsession.

These days it feels more like a bunch of complete strangers haranguing each other for no particular reason. Me being one of the worst culprits.

A good thread could be to name a poster and then present an image of what you think they look like?

Me neither.

When I first joined this forum, there was an inner circle who all seemed to know each other.

Homer and Alex also appeared to have their own private inner circle obsession.

These days it feels more like a bunch of complete strangers haranguing each other for no particular reason. Me being one of the worst culprits.

A good thread could be to name a poster and then present an image of what you think they look like?

We used to have a thread about TBers you’ve met.

just the two for me, but I’m a part-time stay away exile not a real fan.....

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663