They're talking about us

Nottingham Forest fans react on Twitter to Stuart Pearce's Leicester-Clough comments
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/01/2...ns-react-on-twitter-to-stuart-pearces-leices/

:shade:
:):mask:
That site is incredbly annoying when trying to open it on iPhone. Always a pop-up window popping up (pop-up windows tend to do that) telling me that I've won a new iPhone 6s. Impossible to close it without closing the browser and be ultra quick to close the hitc window before the popup window pops up when reopening the browser app.

That site is incredbly annoying when trying to open it on iPhone. Always a pop-up window popping up (pop-up windows tend to do that) telling me that I've won a new iPhone 6s. Impossible to close it without closing the browser and be ultra quick to close the hitc window before the popup window pops up when reopening the browser app.
It's very annoying. All the iPhones clog up my mailbox

He is right though as football has evolved so much from then and there is now far more distance in terms of quality between teams in the same division.

OK the European Cup was a bloody good achievement for them but nowadays it would be virtually impossible for a team like Forest or us to win it due to the way the draw is done and seeding etc.

How out of touch are Forest fans?

Bless them, they are petrified that the only thing they have ever had over us will be demolished, poor tinpot mites.

and another one - BBC website
_87944034_iowabelike_leicesterfc1.jpg

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00