They're talking about us

I cannot believe you've even attempted a comparison between GTF and Kante.

Frightening.

If you compare GTF to the squad he played in, he was not first choice but not out of place in that squad.

I was saying he did the same job in that squad as Kante, not that he was as good as Kante.

There were plenty on here that said that Morgan and Huth would be too old and slow to make the step up to the Premier League.

Just because our current squad and new additions have improved enormously, does not mean that all those previously playing for us were rubbish because they would not make today's squad.

Did you try looking in the Leicester Mercury News feed... top right of page! :rolleyes:

You must've accidentally been using that Norf Landun google... the one that's all D.I.Y! ;)

It wasn't up when I posted, it's gone up since.

I read a comment the other day that said our net spend was £100m more than Spurs over the last five years.

No idea if it's true.
Yep, it's broadly true. The website below is pretty reliable for transfer figures, and has some interesting tables.

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/pre...tables/premier-league-table-last-five-seasons

Only Liverpool have a higher gross spend outside the big 4. Their income is aided by the Bale sale, plus off loading a number of flops including Soldado, etc.

CeKrOhPXEAE25gs.jpg

I live less than 20 mins from Wrigley and my wife and I are regulars there. Can't wait for the new season to start again in April.

It's old, and if you're sitting in the wrong section the views aren't great, but it is such a great experience. Whether you are there to avidly watch the baseball or just to enjoy the experience you will have a great time.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45