They're talking about us

The bypass is still being built in full, which forms half a circle. It’s the southern relief road that’s getting canned, which represents roughly a quarter section of what would be a full ring around the town.

#geek

This guy reads those bits of laminated A4 on telephone poles.

yeah, it was called Constantinople but they changed the name. Why they changed it I can't say.
Can you take me back to Constantinople?

Yunus is in Moss, a Turkish barber in Melton getting his barnet done. £12 for a cut in there, don’t know if they charge extra to recreate this beauty.
View attachment 18127
Update; Apparently he goes there every single week. If he’s getting a wet shave, head massage and his eyebrows threaded every couple of weeks we’re looking at £100 a month on head and facial hair upkeep minimum.

Update; Apparently he goes there every single week. If he’s getting a wet shave, head massage and his eyebrows threaded every couple of weeks we’re looking at £100 a month on head and facial hair upkeep minimum.
but it’s on the books at 30k, money laundering as well as face !!! ;)

Downing Street has expressed concerns over the chant “from the river to the sea,” describing it as “deeply offensive” to many, amid growing controversy surrounding the rhetoric used in recent pro-Palestinian demonstrations.

The Prime Minister’s official spokesman said it is a matter for the police to decide on the appropriate response when confronted with the use of such chants during public demonstrations.

However, he stressed: “I can understand how the use of that language and others will be of significant concern to many.”

This isn't the first time he's posted this sort of thing and I really don't think we want to debate the implications of what he's saying on this forum.

However, I really don't think that he should be making public statements such as this. I'm really surprised that the club allow it.

Difficult to keep quiet if you have strong beliefs on what is such a massive issue.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663