They're talking about us

Amazing career. Combine us with his Liverpool spell & he's been paid a PL footballers salary to contribute only slightly more to the teams he's played for than my ****ing gran, who died in 1980.

I'd make the fraudulent twat clean the bogs with his ****ing tongue. Wastoid ****.
Makes Conrad Logan look like Peter Shilton.

Amazing career. Combine us with his Liverpool spell & he's been paid a PL footballers salary to contribute only slightly more to the teams he's played for than my ****ing gran, who died in 1980.

I'd make the fraudulent twat clean the bogs with his ****ing tongue. Wastoid ****.
So you’re not convinced then?

So you’re not convinced then?
I'm convinced he's a worthless **** being paid a fortune to do **** all by a club run by even more worthless ****s.

I'll be mildly interested to see where he actually ends up when his contract expires. Even at a price of **** all who would possibly be interested in the useless prick?

Probably retire or end up as player coach at Newport. Still be Wales No1 though.

I'm convinced he's a worthless **** being paid a fortune to do **** all by a club run by even more worthless ****s.

I'll be mildly interested to see where he actually ends up when his contract expires. Even at a price of **** all who would possibly be interested in the useless prick?

Probably retire or end up as player coach at Newport. Still be Wales No1 though.
Who’s got it wrong?
If someone was paying you to be a useless **** , I’m sure you’d appreciate the offer but turn them down

Who’s got it wrong?
If someone was paying you to be a useless **** , I’m sure you’d appreciate the offer but turn them down
Difference is if you're a useless **** in other jobs you tend to get sacked.

Unless you a) are mates with the boss or are shagging his offspring

b) are smart enough to be able to hide your uselessness

Neither applies to Ward as far as I can see.

But you're right.

As in so many things, the problem lies with the even more useless twats controlling the finances.

He’s done far more damage to the club than your gran, too. Possibly.

Interesting to hear EMs close friend, Guillem Balague on the RL podcast talking about the changes required behind the scenes of the club.

Basically says that our structure is outdated and EM might not stick around unless we modernise.

Interesting to hear EMs close friend, Guillem Balague on the RL podcast talking about the changes required behind the scenes of the club.

Basically says that our structure is outdated and EM might not stick around unless we modernise.

Does the daft bastard not know that Rudders and Susan have completed a thorough investigation into our failings?

By outdated he probably just means " not Man City " Which is basically unobtainable for any other club. My guess would be that it's not outdated, just incompetently managed by the cretins who continually seem to escape the consequences of their ineptitude.

When Pearson & Walsh were here it was pretty much cutting edge stuff recruitment wise & the fitness regime was top notch too. Those 2 things combined probably contributed more to our success than anything else...so obviously they were dismantled almost immediately ! That's LCFC for you.

We need to go down the only viable route for a club our size in the modern era. Data driven, expert recruitment & salary/sell-on management. We used to be excellent at both. It's the same model that's driven Brighton & Brentford's rise. Without excelling at it they'd both still be in the championship. If that's what EM is driving at then I agree completely. If he's got anything else in mind, it probably won't work.

The club structure might not be modern ( e.g. not owned by the princes of Arabia) but gazillions of £ were spent on a new, state-of-the-art, training centre/hotel/golf course so BR and Enzo could sulk in comfort.

The club structure might not be modern ( e.g. not owned by the princes of Arabia) but gazillions of £ were spent on a new, state-of-the-art, training centre/hotel/golf course so BR and Enzo could sulk in comfort.
It's not modern in the way that we have someone completely unqualified as DOF who has been there for far too long for that kind of role.

Most decent DOF's move on or are poached by other clubs, I wonder why ours hasn't been.

He spends more time feeding horses for his child overlord

It's not modern in the way that we have someone completely unqualified as DOF who has been there for far too long for that kind of role.

Most decent DOF's move on or are poached by other clubs, I wonder why ours hasn't been.

He spends more time feeding horses for his child overlord
Sometimes it's hard to tell but I get the distinct impression you don't rate Jon Rudkin

Sometimes it's hard to tell but I get the distinct impression you don't rate Jon Rudkin
Does anyone (aside from Top, Susan Whelan, and maybe Mrs Rudkin) actually rate Jon Rudkin?

At any other club, or at any other time at this club, I'd be really suspicious of a manager saying what Enzo's said to be saying here. But he's right, the club needs changes that it is simply not the level of a head coach to be doing.

Does anyone (aside from Top, Susan Whelan, and maybe Mrs Rudkin) actually rate Jon Rudkin?

At any other club, or at any other time at this club, I'd be really suspicious of a manager saying what Enzo's said to be saying here. But he's right, the club needs changes that it is simply not the level of a head coach to be doing.
They do not

No, otherwise he wouldn't be here

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464