Thierry Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no problem from the French perspective. Moreover FIFA will let the "storm" blow over in a week or so and then it will be all eyes on the World Cup and this will be forgotten. You know this will happen so it can't be a problem, can it?
It is a problem to me and Ireland should stick up for themselves. A team has been cheated out of the biggest competition on the planet and its going to "just blow over" its a joke and about time people stand up properly to them twats at Fifa.

It is a problem to me and Ireland should stick up for themselves. A team has been cheated out of the biggest competition on the planet and its going to "just blow over" its a joke and about time people stand up properly to them twats at Fifa.

But it's down to a human error. So what are you going to do? Shoot the ref and Henry?

Do you really think it has something to do with Platini being the president?

Anelka is twice the player Henry is IMO. Always loved Henry but he's nowhere near the level he used to play at.

Domenech has to go, unfortunately he'll stay over next year now...
Henry is better than Anelka? What a ridiculous statement. Henry has gone down massively in my estimations after tonight.

But it's down to a human error. So what are you going to do? Shoot the ref and Henry?

Do you really think it has something to do with Platini being the president?
Human error? Stevie Wonder could have seen it, I would want the game to be replayed. Platini is behind the whole seedings which is bad enough.

Last edited:
Twatini had nothing to with the seedings, it was FIFA, not UEFA who decided to seed them. I don't doubt Twatini and Twatter are in cahoots though.

So you're convinced they were going to win then?
Ireland should have taken their chances and they'd have won in normal time. When France scored they were on top and looked more likely to win.
No, but they could have won. And so what France were on top it don't mean they were going to score.

Did you see it before they showed the replays from different angles?

I didn't, the commentators didn't. The ref only gets to see it once, and that's only if there's no one in the way.
It was a clear handball and the referee should be in a position to see the ball, its his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669