Things that make you realise you are getting old

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Find a lot of whats posted in here applies to me, and i'm only 24.

You're only as old as the woman you feel.

Sod it, just seen a flaw in my logic..........

It's Saturday night and I just want to go to bed. Can't though as I've got to taxi a group of 20 somethings back from a wedding later to stay at our house. Most concerned about the fools puking all over my car.

Means me and the Mrs are in with the nipper on an inflatable bed. Looking at it, I can just about imagine getting into it, but have no idea how I'm going to get out of it. My back hurts enough as it is. It's going to take weeks to get over a night on that.

In my lovely bed will be a lesbian and her 'friend' apparently. Two more will be based in the living room. A few years ago that would raise an interest. Now I just resent losing my bed.

Dropped them off at said wedding earlier and said I'd be here to collect them at the agreed time. One (close to 30 year old who I'd never met before today) responded "Okay Dad" as she skipped away.

****ing life. Dread to think what it will be like when my nippers out and about. Hopefully, I'll be too far gone to care.

I signed a petition to reduce the speed limit on our road today and then bought some home made jam from an old lady.

What an old bastard.

Means me and the Mrs are in with the nipper on an inflatable bed.

I'm sorry, but there are certain things a man just shouldn't do and giving up his bed for a lesbian couple is one of them.

You should at least be asking if you can watch :biggrin:

****ing life. Dread to think what it will be like when my nippers out and about. Hopefully, I'll be too far gone to care.

I was going to put on this thread:

waiting up on a Saturday night for your children to come home, when you'd rather go to bed with a hot choccie.

An elderly man goes into a brothel and tells the madam he would like a young girl for the night. Surprised, she looks at the ancient man and asks how old he is.

"I'm 90 years old," he says.

"90!" replies the woman. "Don't you realize you've had it?" "Oh, sorry," says the old man. "How much do I owe you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669