Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap adverts on paramount comedy. i dont think they've ever spent more than a tennar trying to promote shows

Shopping mall car parks....... never a car parking space on a sunday or bank holiday. They should ban people who can go in the week instead. I dont want to spend fecking ages trying to find a spot then arguing with a woman who says she was waiting to REVERSE into the space I have just driven into.........

depends if i can reach the remote without moving

its about time they had voice activated TVs instead of remote controls, you would only be fecked if you lost your voice though

its about time they had voice activated TVs instead of remote controls, you would only be fecked if you lost your voice though

To be fair though, there's probably more chance of losing the remote.

go somewhere else.
I'm not traipsing all over the county just to get one of my 5 a day in a bottle instead of a crappy carton. I'd rather get scurvy.

I'm with you on this one Lee, it also gets harder & harder to pour the damn stuff the further down the bottle of vodka you get.
Exactly. And what a waste when the orange juice splashes into the glass, sending vodka everywhere. It looks undignified licking it off of the kitchen worktop.

Not in any specific order:

1) Speed Cameras
2) Slow Drivers, especially when you in a rush....hence the dislike of Speed Cameras!
3) Queues
4) Footballers Wives
5) Rain, especially when I want to play Golf or have a BBQ, like today!
6) Arrogance
7) Adverts
8) Sound of people eating when im not!
9) The sound of liquid being poured into a glass....weird I know
10) Litter

I'm not traipsing all over the county just to get one of my 5 a day in a bottle instead of a crappy carton. I'd rather get scurvy.

Then pour all of the juice out of the carton into a handy Plasic Container then put it in the Fridge.

Exactly. And what a waste when the orange juice splashes into the glass, sending vodka everywhere. It looks undignified licking it off of the kitchen worktop.

I find it's easier & more dignified if you soak any spillage up with a sheet of kitchen towel, and then eat the kitchen towel.

Then pour all of the juice out of the carton into a handy Plasic Container then put it in the Fridge.
What's with all the pragmatism? That really winds me up. :mad:

:icon_lol:
I find it's easier & more dignified if you soak any spillage up with a sheet of kitchen towel, and then eat the kitchen towel.
Good idea. It would save eating real food, a brilliant dieting tip there. You should market that one. Dr Atkins? :102: Macky's Vodka/Bounty Diet plan for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669