Third kit

WTAF ?
My favourite thing about this is that LCFC are trying to 'appeal to the younger demographic' by charging them money they don't have for a shit shirt, and think that having one of the design team DJing when they start selling in the club store is going to help.

That said, they'll probably sell out instantly because I'm pretty sure I don't understand the world any more.

£180.... Jesus christ....

I was thinking of buying the original shirt when it first came out but the colour is so wishy washy I didn't bother. A shame it isn't full on orange.

Bet they sell loads - they're running a monopoly over stupid people and finding increasingly insane ways to exploit them

Kerching

Bet they sell loads - they're running a monopoly over stupid people and finding increasingly insane ways to exploit them

Kerching

They've only got 200, and only selling through the store. I bet they end up taking some to online sales to get through them.

That said, they'll probably sell out instantly because I'm pretty sure I don't understand the world any more.
Yep. I'm certainly not the target audience, but I know this is the sort of shit that sells. Stick an "x" instead of the word collaboration and people are all over it.

I remember reading that 18-30 year old blokes are the hardest customers to attract but the most loyal once you’ve got them. That obviously includes a lot of idiots with some disposable income.

Hence ****s like Andrew Tate and Jordan Peterson having their own armies of hairy lipped virgins ready to fork over their cash and do keyboard warrior shit…. Or in the club’s case get kids buying an already ugly and overpriced football shirt with bonus scribbles on for x4 its original price.

...this is the modern world that I'read about....

Sorry, non of us ever read about THIS modern world.

“I know what will make this shirt look even worse than it already is…let’s scribble some shit on it”

For ****s sake

Coalville Town version which is also Adidas is £40

It;s also a lot nicer than that

£180 for shirt with scribbles on.Has a nice last day of school vibe. I'd buy one if there was a crudely drawn cock on it.
Crudely drawn cocks are extra.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564