thread limits....

one sensible thread..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this count as a sensible thread?

A lot of people on here do not look on other sites so that theory goes up in smoke. If someone else has posted something that is on the OS thats fair enough and good on 'em IMO, as I dont go on the official site.

if your not bothered dont post :102:

Case and thread closed then because 5 posters have voted....there's thousands on here who aren't posting meaning they aren't bothered.

I just haven't bothered posting as much because things have became mush, rhetoric and repeated. But that's normally the case deep in the school holidays and on the back of a disappointing loss.

Last edited:
An explanation would be nice,it was meant to offend:102:

I love the fact that everyone is rushing to rework the same topics over and over again. Even better then is the over the top reactions and defences used when the posting gets under way. ;) :icon_bigg :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pretending to be in any way sensible, but have you all forgotten that this is just the internet, it isn't real, none of it matters.
If it is starting to get to you then I really think it's time to find a new hobby, something that doesn't involve sharp things.

I start looking at every thread and soon realise if I want to a) read any further or b) participate in the discussion.

If it's a topic that doesn't interest me I will either leave and find another or just drop in a random comment just for the sake of it.

Ballbag.

So, what you're saying is that because I started the pre Blackpool 1884 thread, I couldn't have started the match thread, or the post match thread, or any of the AS match threads even though they were all relevant and standard match day threads rather than just tittle tattle.

Methinks this hasn't been thought through too well.

So, what you're saying is that because I started the pre Blackpool 1884 thread, I couldn't have started the match thread, or the post match thread, or any of the AS match threads even though they were all relevant and standard match day threads rather than just tittle tattle.

Methinks this hasn't been thought through too well.
those threads are threads i enjoy reading and are posted all the time. i dont mind who starts them.the point im trying/was trying to make is the nonsense threads that are started for the sake of it.i spend ages trying to find a thread thats been lost amongst tittle tattle.

this is my opinion and shouldnt affect your consumer rights...

I start looking at every thread and soon realise if I want to a) read any further or b) participate in the discussion.

If it's a topic that doesn't interest me I will either leave and find another or just drop in a random comment just for the sake of it.

Ballbag.

Bingo - pretty much the same way.

Ballbag.

Me too.

Shit biscuits.

If I didn't read the shit threads, I wouldn't read at all.

I Can usually tell from the pop up previews when a thread isn't worth reading. If its re hashing an over done topic i won't bother. or if the first post is tripe, then i know the thread will just go down hill.

As a result i have not read most of the threads currently on the front page of the LCFC Forum.

But seeing how many quickly expand to several pages, some people are enjoying them. So there shouldn't be a limit IMO

I Do think we should make better use of the thread ratings though.

I think we should restrict people to saying 10,000 words a day. That way you would have to seriously think about what it is you want to say before saying it, making what you say something of the highest quality.

I think we should restrict people to saying 10,000 words a day. That way you would have to seriously think about what it is you want to say before saying it, making what you say something of the highest quality.

If that was the case, can I respectfully point out it appears this post is numbers 10,001 to 10,040 of your daily allowance.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669