Ticket Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in ticket office yesterday getting my Cov ticket. Season tickets not yet been sent out or at least mine hadnt. I asked when and was told in the next few weeks. I asked did she mean next few days as the first game is just around the corner. To be fair the ticket office lived up to my expectations of not being helpful.

Whether the fact they are in temporary accommodation is a factor or not I dont know.

Was in ticket office yesterday getting my Cov ticket. Season tickets not yet been sent out or at least mine hadnt. I asked when and was told in the next few weeks. I asked did she mean next few days as the first game is just around the corner. To be fair the ticket office lived up to my expectations of not being helpful.

Whether the fact they are in temporary accommodation is a factor or not I dont know.

See the link in post #39

Just been down asking about memberships and they are saying the same. Cards and vouchers are being posted out soon. Still managed to use a couple of the vouchers. Just need to go back once I have the vouchers and swap them for the tickets.

The Ticket Office keep disconnecting the call after being on for a few minutes so my lad has given up and hope that tickets for Coventry will still be available tomorrow morning. Anyone know what time they will open tomorrow? With kick-off being later than the usual 3pm will they open the Ticket Office later than on a normal Saturday match day.

Thanks to Darth on another thread was able to answer my own question - the ticket office opens at 9am tomorrow and will be open after the Real match for half an hour as well. So a long day for the Ticket Office staff.

The lady on LCFC reception was able to tell me that the Ticket Office have had the telephone engineers in trying to sort out the problem with the phones, this is the 2nd day they've been there. So that is why it's taking so long to get through of those that are not cut off after a minute or so.

3000 more Coventry tickets though she told me so hopefully enough for those wanting to go.

Last edited:
6000 potentially for Cov away then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673