Ticket Sales

Cov game sold out already - got as far as 501 points only

Luckily got in there this morning before the mad rush

Will be bucketloads available in the home end

Me too.

As my previous attempt at an away game was the diabolical nonsense at Sheffield a few weeks back, I wouldn't get too excited.

I wanted to go but the price is a complete joke and one of the reasons football support is the way it is.

I'd rather the away end be empty but not a chance.

Football fans get what they deserve unfortunately

Cov game sold out already - got as far as 501 points only

Luckily got in there this morning before the mad rush

Will be bucketloads available in the home end
It got a lot better last year when they said they were checking people buying tickets were actually using the tickets. Now that seems to have stopped and surprise surprise, impossible to get an away ticket again.

My brother managed to get 2 tickets for Leicester v Huddersfield, as my two daughters leave for Leicester (mainly to see my Mam) in a few days. Tickets were 49.75 each (quid).
Pucking hell, bloody expensive!

My brother managed to get 2 tickets for Leicester v Huddersfield, as my two daughters leave for Leicester (mainly to see my Mam) in a few days. Tickets were 49.75 each (quid).
Pucking hell, bloody expensive!
That is absolutely obscene :icon lol:

I’m raising my boy as a Leicester fan of course, but I am excited to take him to Altrincham games when he’s a little older.

So expensive and hard work getting to a Leicester game these days.

Good on 'em

Foxes Trust wankers couldn't give a shit
Living in an age where you have to push for the rights of a football fan to be able to pay to watch a football match. FFS what a time to be alive.

Living in an age where you have to push for the rights of a football fan to be able to pay to watch a football match. FFS what a time to be alive.
They actually say “ attend”. There are many ways ( legal or not ) to watch a game.
As for attending, it’s supply and demand.

If demand is greater than supply in any business, isn’t that good business ?
Why should football be any different?

They actually say “ attend”. There are many ways ( legal or not ) to watch a game.

The post was about getting tickets for games that haven't sold out, so in this case the demand can't access the supply. Making that sort of thing difficult is bullshit. I can't really attend anymore personally but I'm pissed off on behalf of people who want to but can't. Getting tickets for events where seats are available should be simple.

It is different though.

In a true supply and demand model I’d be able to pay whatever the market dictated to buy a ticket. That isn’t the case here.

It is different though.

In a true supply and demand model I’d be able to pay whatever the market dictated to buy a ticket. That isn’t the case here.

Watching your football team is buying from a monopoly. For many people (me, for example) they can charge what they ****ing like and they’d still pay it. It’s not a supply and demand thing, and never has been.

But now LCFC has turned into a monopoly that charges what it likes and then actually stops people from paying the ludicrous price to get in.

Now that is ****ing batshit crazy

Watching your football team is buying from a monopoly. For many people (me, for example) they can charge what they ****ing like and they’d still pay it. It’s not a supply and demand thing, and never has been.

But now LCFC has turned into a monopoly that charges what it likes and then actually stops people from paying the ludicrous price to get in.

Now that is ****ing batshit crazy
Yep. Actively turning away the demand that exists even though they’re perfectly able to fulfil it. Bizarre business model.

Tickets for the Birmingham FA Cup match will go on general sale on Saturday (5PM)

Sale Dates
Season Ticket Holders
| 13 January (5pm Online)
Season Ticket Holders Seat Released | 17 January (5pm)
Fox Members + Guest* | 18 January (5pm Online)
Season Ticket Holder Guest* | 18 January (5pm Online)
Fox Members + Guest* | 19 January (9am By-Phone)
Season Ticket Holder Guest* | 19 January (9am By-Phone)
Supporters with a minimum of 1 Home or 1 Away Priority Point | 19 January (5pm Online)
General Sale | 20 January (5pm Online)
General Sale | 22 January (9am By-Phone)

*Where Season Ticket Holders and Fox Members are purchasing guest tickets, please assign all tickets to individual accounts of those who will be using the tickets

STH/Member Ticket Prices (exc. booking fees)
Adults £18
Seniors 65+ £13
Under 22s £13
Under 18s £9
Under 16s £5
First Floor (All Ages) £35

General Sale Ticket Prices (exc. booking fees)
Adults £23
Seniors 65+ £18
Under 22s £18
Under 18s £11
Under 16s £7
First Floor (All Ages) £45

Tickets are strictly sold as one ticket per supporter number & all tickets holders must have their own account

Please note, due to FA Cup rules which allows the away club to take a 15% allocation, the following blocks will not be available:
- Block K1
- Block L1
- Block P
- Block P1 (Rows A to L; 63-75, Rows M to PP; 59-74)

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463