Ticket Spares/Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

This thread is for people to help each other out for the coming season. With a higher demand for all games next season, I suspect the pleas from posters to ask about spares etc will be quite common. TB brings together a lot of City fans across the country (and world) of which some find it impossible to visit it the season ticket office and have understandable difficulties with the ticketing site/phone number. It's also worth mentioning the club have stopped the seat exchange scheme this year.

Hence provided if everything is kept at face value (and Jeff doesn't have a problem), post any spares you may have or requests here.

For example, I am on holiday for the Stoke away game and have two season tickets with high priority, if someone wants me to buy them the tickets and pay me for them, I'm all for that.

Is the exchange on first come first served? Or does your name need to rhyme with the word of the day, or perhaps some riddles?

Is the exchange on first come first served? Or does your name need to rhyme with the word of the day, or perhaps some riddles?

Riddles would be fun, I vote for riddles

Is there any additional membership cost for joining this thread? If so, I assume there is a complex banding system based on pashun

Is there any additional membership cost for joining this thread? If so, I assume there is a complex banding system based on pashun

Average wanks per month multiplied by games attended last season gives you a base figure which when multiplied by 100 must give you at least 25% of Kaspers weekly wage *

* People who have either (a) wanked on a bus (b) shit in 2 of their previous employers cars, or (c) made a lighthearted racist joke at the expense of our owners are excluded from the above scheme. In order to be eligible for the ticket exchange, these members must not only have personal earnings that equate to at least 0.000000012 of Russia's annual GDP, but also own a Labrador.

Last edited:
Average wanks per month multiplied by games attended last season gives you a base figure which when multiplied by 100 must give you at least 25% of Kaspers weekly wage *

* People who have either (a) wanked on a bus (b) shit in 2 of their previous employers cars, or (c) made a lighthearted racist joke at the expense of our owners are excluded from the above scheme. In order to be eligible for the ticket exchange, these members must not only have personal earnings that equate to at least 0.000000012 of Russia's annual GDP, but also own a Labrador.

Damn I was so close

***Additional Criteria***

On application (in person) you must be over the age of 65 and accompanied by both parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566