ticket to a home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

filbert73

thinkin about goin over to teh Uk from sweden before christmas to see foxes back in pl again. Havent been to kp stadium in a while.
Went to a couple away games last season.
Spoke to ticketoffice and it seems almost impossible to get just the one ticket to a a homegame this season unless you have a seasonticket.
Anyone that can offer some help?

cheers /A

probvably, but if i go i will go in december before christmas and we play man city, liverpool and spurs during that time :icon_cry:

thinkin about goin over to teh Uk from sweden before christmas to see foxes back in pl again. Havent been to kp stadium in a while.Went to a couple away games last season.
Spoke to ticketoffice and it seems almost impossible to get just the one ticket to a a homegame this season unless you have a seasonticket.
Anyone that can offer some help?

cheers /A

Would that have been in 2004 #gloryhunter

Do you really have to become member to attend games this year? wont games go to general sale?

As far as I can tell, very few tickets will make it to general sale this year. Roughly 23,000 season ticket holders, a couple of thousand gold memberships (sold out) leaves about 2-3000 seats available to cheaper memberships and maybe even general sale.

Still, there's the Shrewsbury game in the cup a week on Tuesday.

As far as I can tell, very few tickets will make it to general sale this year. Roughly 23,000 season ticket holders, a couple of thousand gold memberships (sold out) leaves about 2-3000 seats available to cheaper memberships and maybe even general sale.

And don't forget there is an extra stage between 'memberships' and 'general sale' when tickets are available to ST holders only. In fact I think the situation is bleaker than you state and there will be quite a few games where the tickets do not stretch further than Gold and Family Members.

They had better get on with that second tier then.

If we are to have a Premier League future i would expect that it is seen as a necessity.

Yesterday's sold out crowd was around 600 below capacity. While some are lost through segregation they must be a few spare seats somewhere

Yesterday's sold out crowd was around 600 below capacity. While some are lost through segregation they must be a few spare seats somewhere

Is the capacity now lower than it was? I am aware that much more space has been given over to the 'press corps', for instance, and from what I saw on MotD the Srivaddhanaprabha troupe seemed to have a more spacious area with more room around bigger seats than I have noticed previously. I would suspect that these things together with the several hundred seats that go under the 'segregation blanket' means that somewhere close to 31,600 is about the most we are going to get this season.

There'll be a few who don't turn up each week.

And there are always quite a few on holiday for the first match of the season.

I don't imagine that there will have been very many who couldn't find anybody to take the onerous task of using their season ticket though.

The old chestnut of is the attendance the number of tickets sold or the numbers through the turnstile.

It's the former, although many on here will argue the opposite.

On the capacity, we've also tripled the size of the tv gantry in the East Stand which must have reduced the seating up there by quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669