Ticketmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

What a ****ing awful awful site.

Logged in at 6.55am this morning to buy Michael Jackson tickets. They went on pre sale at 7am. I was successful and got my e-mail yesterday with the code.

As well as the pre sale code they have one of those 'obstructed words' to type. Despite me getting this 100% correct, it keeps telling me it's wrong. It finally queued me at a few mins past 7am, and advised there was a wait of 15 mins or more. After 25 mins the time starts to go down, I got to about 6 mins and then an error message :098: .... I couldn't rejoin the queue as I was running late for work.

Logged straight in when I got here, worked my way to the front to be told 0 tickets for my date. :098:

Rather than offering me what dates are available, I have to rejoin the queue and go through the same palava again :098:

If there are no tickets available, why can't they remove the ***** from the list :mad:

Try a different site?

Seetickets.com is one of the sellers, maybe have more luck.

I didn't even get a code :( Told me I'm in the queue if more become available...

I signed up within 10 minutes of the press conference ending... can't believe they all went before I got in there!

I'mcurrently in the queue, it says I have 4 minutes left. ****ing wank way of going about it though!

Try a different site?

Seetickets.com is one of the sellers, maybe have more luck.

I didn't even get a code :( Told me I'm in the queue if more become available...

I signed up within 10 minutes of the press conference ending... can't believe they all went before I got in there!

On the e-mail from the promoter, you have to follow the link, which is Ticketmaster. :icon_evil

I'mcurrently in the queue, it says I have 4 minutes left. ****ing wank way of going about it though!

I suspect you will get to 1 min, then be told none left.

What price you trying for?

What a ****ing awful awful site.

Logged in at 6.55am this morning to buy Michael Jackson tickets. They went on pre sale at 7am. I was successful and got my e-mail yesterday with the code.

As well as the pre sale code they have one of those 'obstructed words' to type. Despite me getting this 100% correct, it keeps telling me it's wrong. It finally queued me at a few mins past 7am, and advised there was a wait of 15 mins or more. After 25 mins the time starts to go down, I got to about 6 mins and then an error message :098: .... I couldn't rejoin the queue as I was running late for work.

Logged straight in when I got here, worked my way to the front to be told 0 tickets for my date. :098:

Rather than offering me what dates are available, I have to rejoin the queue and go through the same palava again :098:

If there are no tickets available, why can't they remove the ***** from the list :mad:

Count yourself lucky,you might not after to see the weird fecker

I suspect you will get to 1 min, then be told none left.

What price you trying for?

I'm opening the upstairs window ready to throw the computer out of it if that happens! Getting my boots on ready to kick the dog too!

OOh i remember this situation not long back. I would say as the Baconmeister is only appearing here and nowhere else in the world you have little to no chance of obtaining one. I would also add the touts have ways and means of obtaining large amounts of tickets without going through all the crap the public have to.

WANKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waited ****ing ages and they finally give me a message saying "No tickets were found to your criteria, try another date"

:098::098:

OOh i remember this situation not long back. I would say as the Baconmeister is only appearing here and nowhere else in the world you have little to no chance of obtaining one. I would also add the touts have ways and means of obtaining large amounts of tickets without going through all the crap the public have to.

4 tickets now purchased! :038:

WANKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waited ****ing ages and they finally give me a message saying "No tickets were found to your criteria, try another date"

:098::098:

Ive bought some on 22nd July ... £50 ones. Try then ?

Ive bought some on 22nd July ... £50 ones. Try then ?

Fancy giving me some? :(

I'm gonna have to try for general sale on Friday.
22nd July is my birthday, so that's the date I'm after too.

So tempted to sell them if I get them because of the unbelievable prices you'll get on ebay, but I really, really want to go! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669