Status
Not open for further replies.
Dun Doire 16/1 £20 e/w
Numbersix... 14/1 £5
Nauntonbrook 100/1 £2.50 e/w
McKelvey 16/1 £12.50 e/w
BotherNa 20/1 £10 e/w
Silverbirch 28/1 £10 e/w

£60 Stake hopefully win some £££ tommorow ! ! !

Make that £115 :icon_roll

I might put £10 on the nose hedge hunter then some e/wayers on joes edge, longshanks..

Dun Doire 16/1 £20 e/w
Numbersix... 14/1 £5
Nauntonbrook 100/1 £2.50 e/w
McKelvey 16/1 £12.50 e/w
BotherNa 20/1 £10 e/w
Silverbirch 28/1 £10 e/w

£60 Stake hopefully win some £££ tommorow ! ! !

No i spent £60, sorry, what its meant to be is Dun Doire £10 e/w, Nauntonbrook £1.25 e/w etc.

Still saying you haven't got a gambling problem :102:

Nope, i admit i am addicted to gambling, not in a bad way, i enjoy winning i hate losing, its more of a hobby. If i win great, lose not so great. I set myself limits a week. Hopefully ill win more then i lose, if i lose this then i wont cry about it, ill deal with it and move on.

Eurotrek E/W
Shite, I've backed that too. It's got no fecking chance now....

Homer wells, Simon and my mount in the sweep, silverbirch also have by hard earned riding on them, albeit each way

Shite, I've backed that too. It's got no fecking chance now....

Homer wells, Simon and my mount in the sweep, silverbirch also have by hard earned riding on them, albeit each way

Been backing it for the last few months along with Liberthine and Billyvodian

I joined up to william hill online through quidco to place a bet for someone. They give you £10 when you join if you place a five pound bet (the amount someone wanted me to bet for them.

Then I joined up to totesport through quidco and they give you £45 to join up and place 5 bets totaling £25, they also give you a free £5 bet. I convinced my mrs and my mum to have a gamble and they bet £10 between them.

So Far I have bet £15 of my own money on the national but have received in return £55 + a free £5 bet.

Who says it's a mugs sport. :)

I joined up to william hill online through quidco to place a bet for someone. They give you £10 when you join if you place a five pound bet (the amount someone wanted me to bet for them.

Then I joined up to totesport through quidco and they give you £45 to join up and place 5 bets totaling £25, they also give you a free £5 bet. I convinced my mrs and my mum to have a gamble and they bet £10 between them.

So Far I have bet £15 of my own money on the national but have received in return £55 + a free £5 bet.

Who says it's a mugs sport. :)

Nice one..they hope that at least half of the people who join today will become addicted ..like Jessel.. so its worth the freebies:)

Nice one..they hope that at least half of the people who join today will become addicted ..like Jessel.. so its worth the freebies:)
Jessel isn't addicted to gambling, you ask him if you don't believe me

I am actually addicted to gambling, i cannot go without a week of gambling. I havent bet silly money since the £1k so i hope i stick to a limit each week. I cannot stop it is an addiction, what more can i say ?!

I am actually addicted to gambling, i cannot go without a week of gambling. I havent bet silly money since the £1k so i hope i stick to a limit each week. I cannot stop it is an addiction, what more can i say ?!

At least you have admitted it Jessel which is a start,you must confront your demons

Well done Jessel, you've taken a momentus step this morning, I hope you can keep putting one front in front of the other on your quest. Good luck, and may your demons be banished

your tips for this afternoons race for a start

Well done Jessel, you've taken a momentus step this morning, I hope you can keep putting one front in front of the other on your quest. Good luck, and may your demons be banished

At least you have admitted it Jessel which is a start,you must confront your demons

Thanks, I am trying to cut down on gambling hopefully ill just gamble occasionally.

your tips for this afternoons race for a
start

Dun Doire 16/1 £10 e/w
Numbersix... 14/1 £5
Nauntonbrook 100/1 £1.25 e/w
McKelvey 16/1 £6.25 e/w
BotherNa 20/1 £5 e/w
Silverbirch 28/1 £5 e/w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts