Not open for further replies.

newtonfox

working on set plays

attachment.php

attachment.php

flowers :icon_wink
attachment.php

Re: traimimg groumd

jimmy :038::038::038: made a great save ,shot by hume but hurt his himself and went off
attachment.php

the one thing that stood out was MF didnt train with the first team he was there and after i spole to him said he hoped to stay with us

Hume just wants theseaso to start carnt wait :038:

cort working 7 days a week to get back :038::038:

very good day it was too :biggrin:;)

Last edited:

Nice one Newts :038: :038: :038:

Shocking spelling though! :)

I very nearly bought one of those houses in the pictures about ten years ago... the things that might have been, eh?

Re:training ground

Wow! Just over a week til the season starts & we've knackered the new keeper? :-(

Made me realise though that I haven't actually been to Belvoir Drive in well over 25 years...ahh,nostalgia.
Long lazy summer days of youth with time on your hands to doss about watching footballers training.Brilliant.

Hang on...it was the early 80's,I'd just left school & the reason i was hanging about was because there were 4 million out of work including me & I was flat skint with bugger all better to do.

On 2nd thoughts feck nostalgia!

(might have a skive & nip up soon though while the weathers still nice,I could even try reliving being 17 if i could find a way to make my hair grow back)

Great pictures Newts. Why was Matty not training with the 1st team if he is hoping to stay, not injured I hope.

Did you speak to Kaebi? Has he learnt any English yet?

Your tadpole squad obviously needs to put in some more training. Not a single player in the pictures has had their shirt pinched.

Great pictures, thanks Newts. I suppose it would be impossible to get pictures inside the building - the revamped restaurant/planning HQ etc.?

Good pics, Newts

Last time I was down there I was the one getting autographs - Dennis Rofe, Keith Weller and Mark Wallington I seem to recall

Seems like only yesterday

Must get down there again sometime........

Cheers for the photos Newts. Nice to hear Kaebi looked good ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566