Tonight's Moan in 28-4-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox58

NP on the moan in, get ready for the blue mongies asking him some ridiculous questions

I"m waiting for the one word answers to Stringers questions.:icon_wink

I know we all call it the Moan In - but will anyone actually have the nerve to moan?

I'm going to the supporters club player of the year event later this week and will take the opportunity to moan at Peestain about our inability to beat 106 points, signing old players, not giving Kasper a 50 year contract 6 months ago, the lack of pitch invasions and fireworks and the price of fish.

1st question about contracts, he's hoping to keep a very similar squad

What time did the mong fest start?

Last edited:
Just after 6pm. Stringer doing a good job imo. Not speaking much other than introducing the callers!

His first thought on seeing SGE's squad was "Hmm, talented squad." Said his opinion a month later might've been a lot different :icon_lol:

Very good so far.

I listened and thought it was poor. We learned absolutely nothing that we didn't know before. In recent interviews, it appeared as though NP had dropped his guard a little and was prepared to speak his mind more but his guard was truly back up again today.

There was also too much of NP making comments at IS's expense, which is becoming very tiresome.

I listened and thought it was poor. We learned absolutely nothing that we didn't know before. In recent interviews, it appeared as though NP had dropped his guard a little and was prepared to speak his mind more but his guard was truly back up again today.

There was also too much of NP making comments at IS's expense, which is becoming very tiresome.
Some of the questions were totally pointless.

If you were all expecting something interesting you were almost certainly tuning to the wrong programme.

I learnt about his favourite Peak District walk! In all seriousness, I didn't expect anything that insightful from the off. Managers are never going to give too much away and are right to keep there cards close to their chest. What would you have ask Brown Nose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669