Tonight's phone in:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe the amount of people saying we should stick with IH!

And going on about stabilty..........ffs, we had some stability when he came here( not much, but we were on an unbeaten run, the team was settled for the most part) and what did IH do? Change everything! Drop players, move players around into positions not suited to them.........:icon_roll

It's alright talking about stability, but when the team became even blinkin worse under IH than it had been I really don't understand why he should be given the chance to continue here.

Whatever blame lies with MM and the players-and they need to take it- in the end, it lies with IH and his useless tactics, stupid team selections and inexplicable substitutions!

We might well not get anyone blinkin better than him, but I don't want the man ultimately responsible for what has happened to be connected with the club I care about.

And I'll say that if I get on air!

Last edited:
yer mean, yer mean, yer mean, money talks, yer mean, yer mean.

TWATS

I need to stop listening to this stuff...same old, same old...cut off anyone who is articulately critical but give others (including Birch) time galore to say the same stuff week in, week out...

What did you say BF? I turned it off at about 6.30 because I got fed up of all the shoe-waving plebs phoning in.

What did you say BF? I turned it off at about 6.30 because I got fed up of all the shoe-waving plebs phoning in.

Before I was put on air, Birchy was on about wiping the slate clean.....

So when I was put on, I agreed with him, and said we should start with the manager.
Was asked and said that whilst MM and players need to take their share of the blame, ultimately it lies with IH, and we are down because of his tactics, his formations, his team selections, his substitutions. He has proved completely inept.

Would've said more but was then cut off.

I paused before I said inept and Ben reckons I was about to swear......as if I would!:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363