Match Thread Torquay v Leicester - League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the process of getting changed from work, and had just pulled a Leicester shirt on over my head as the goal went in. Lucky charm.

Maybe I should take it off and put it back on again.

Every time Foxes Player has stopped I've been able to get it working again immediately, by selecting the other team's commentary, then clicking the play button.

That's what I had to do at the start, but it's been working fine since.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Nice layout

Did Stringy just say: "read my programme notes on Saturday"? They surely don't let this shitbucket write for the programme? Surely to ****?

Every time I hit either radio button to select a commentary, the login box pops up as if I'm not logged in, despite clearly being logged in by virtue of my name appearing at the top of the screen. If I log in again no team commentary is selected so you have to click on one, and back through the routine. When I close the login box rather than proceed to login, the team remains selected, but it doesn't make feck all difference as it still says Off Air at the top and feck all happens.

Absolute joke. I'm really pleased I organised my day around being at home at midday on a Tuesday. Well done everyone.

I was in the process of getting changed from work, and had just pulled a Leicester shirt on over my head as the goal went in. Lucky charm.

Maybe I should take it off and put it back on again.

Is it now peeling?

Every time I hit either radio button to select a commentary, the login box pops up as if I'm not logged in, despite clearly being logged in by virtue of my name appearing at the top of the screen. If I log in again no team commentary is selected so you have to click on one, and back through the routine. When I close the login box rather than proceed to login, the team remains selected, but it doesn't make feck all difference as it still says Off Air at the top and feck all happens.

Absolute joke. I'm really pleased I organised my day around being at home at midday on a Tuesday. Well done everyone.

Have you tried turning it off then back on again?

YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669