Match Thread Tottenham v Leicester (FA cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
CYXgCX_WEAAsnsa.jpg:large

No Kram in the squad...

Spurs team:

Vorm, Trippier, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Rose (c); Carroll, Dier; Chadli, Eriksen, Onomah; Son

Should be a good contest this.

Surely he's on his way if he isnt injured. If he is injured then poor sod...missedhis chance this time. I hope we don't sell him...he'll be a hit somewhere else!

This is gonna be a great contest...and I'll be on the bloody M1. I had no idea it was on BBC 1.

Anyone at WHL?

Quite a nice balance to our side on paper.

Really looking forward to seeing Chilwell and Gray in action.

I think it's the first time I've ever been in the camp that would not be bothered if we lost in the Cup. Even when fighting relegation I think the confidence of wins in the cup is worth giving it a go. But the potential prize this season is far too big, and the probability of us winning the FA Cup is very small.

Also an all Merseyside League Cup final would take care of one of the Europa spots available for a 6/7th place finish.

Line up looks the right mix to me in the circumstances. Glad Kasper and Kante start, and a chance for Gray to shine. Mahrez on the bench too.

Finally for the neutral the decision to show LCFC v Spurs reserves is an odd one, ahead of some of their others they could have shown.(but of course I know why they do it)

Shame no Kram but this shows he must be on his way out either on loan or permanently.

Quite like the look of the team though and should be an interesting contest. If we can win the cup games with this starting team there is no reason not to want to win it!

Thought Dodoo might have got a place on the bench and let Albrighton or Mahrez have a proper break but apart from that, it's as expected.

Hopefully a lot of goals and a good game in our favour as they are usually pretty entertaining games us at The Lane!

No Kram in the squad...

Ranieri on TV just: We have to decide the players who will be staying with us and give them a chance to play - or words to that effect

Nobody starting for us today has more than one goal this season. I can't really see where the goals are coming from.

Spurs have five starters that have scored more this season than any of our lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566