Match Thread Tottenham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I've ever felt like that, no matter how much I wanted the manager at the time out. Seems an odd concept to me.

Me neither. But read back what some have been wishing for on here today.

Oh, it really doesn't matter any more does it? We're down. We've been down for ages. These matches are insignificant.

Anyway, apparently it's natural for us to be relegated.

Yeah apparently it is BN. And apparently nobody should be held accountable for it. And for you and I and any other City fan to expect more than relegation is just fanciful.

Harry Kane is repulsive. He looks like he's been carved out of rancid margerine.

Yeah apparently it is BN. And apparently nobody should be held accountable for it. And for you and I and any other City fan to expect more than relegation is just fanciful.

Yep, it's that black and white. People are all over here saying nobody should be held accountable.

Oh, it really doesn't matter any more does it? We're down. We've been down for ages. These matches are insignificant.

Anyway, apparently it's natural for us to be relegated.
Poppycock. Every game matters.

He has played well today but that was an absolute brain fart.

It was, but brainfarts shouldn't be punished with ridiculous penalties. It's just another reason why I don't think referees are up to the standard needed to perform their job without help.

It was, but brainfarts shouldn't be punished with ridiculous penalties. It's just another reason why I don't think referees are up to the standard needed to perform their job without help.

No doubt we've been on the rough end of ref decisions all season...but all the more reason to not give them excuse to shag us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570