Transfer Deadline Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
... No more than we would unfairly criticise a player either!

I remember people on here slating Adams,now the self same people are demanding that he be in the team.I think some of them haven't even seen him play they just like to go with the flow and side with what opinion is on the board.

I remember people on here slating Adams,now the self same people are demanding that he be in the team.I think some of them haven't even seen him play they just like to go with the flow and side with what opinion is on the board.
I've only been to the Preston game this season, so only have limited input, but I definitely think on that showing Adams should be in with a shout of being in the starting lineup.

Wasn't particulary meaning Adams,just than some like to judge by what others have said or by what the majority say/think.I don't go matches and rarely see us on tv so I tend not to comment on individuals or only comment on what I se in the particular match
Saying that I did say DJ Campbell was a over-rated,up his own arse waster from day one and it appears I got that spot on

Oooooooo, HF, you are the Oracle. You are the soothsayer. You are the naughty man....You are the naughty man...fa la la la leeeee...

Oooooooo, HF, you are the Oracle. You are the soothsayer. You are the naughty man....You are the naughty man...fa la la la leeeee...

Indeed I am Alex and I would love to predict a day when you will have full sex with a woman but sadly not even I can see that day:102:

Is this fairy magic? A rhyme to conjure "the naughty man"? If i sing this song will a middle aged man with a hairy back appear from the ether and spray his magnificent muck all over my nubile body? Or am I misjudging this potentially harmless ditty? This isn't the first time I've been exposed to the fairy magic.....fa la la la leeeee... :icon_eek:

Usually, at around this point, I like to point out that I like tits. So therefore:

I like tits. Fact.

I thank you.

Aye. It's difficult driving through the University district without crashing at any time of the year. :icon_cool

I remember landing in Phoenix a few years back, going for a cigarette outside the terminal building, I walked out and as soon as the doors opened and I was no longer within the safety of A/C I thought I was about to die. Incredible and that was only May.

Are you there for work Dessiepants? I can't remember, or was it your partner that took you there? Do you like it? Would you ever come back to the UK?

I remember landing in Phoenix a few years back, going for a cigarette outside the terminal building, I walked out and as soon as the doors opened and I was no longer within the safety of A/C I thought I was about to die. Incredible and that was only May.

Are you there for work Dessiepants? I can't remember, or was it your partner that took you there? Do you like it? Would you ever come back to the UK? If you did, could we meet up ? You could stay at my house, we'd have lots and lots of fun. Do you like leather and pvc pants ? What are you wearing now ? I like to think of you naked except for a pretty pink bow in your hair. I think I love you dessie. I'm so lonely, please come and see me

FFS alex, you just go too far :018:

FFS alex, you just go too far :018:
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Are you there for work Dessiepants? I can't remember, or was it your partner that took you there? Do you like it? Would you ever come back to the UK?
It was my soon-to-be-ex-wife that brought me over here, and even though we're getting divorced, I'm staying here - I love it. Top place, is Tucson.

Phoenix is a shithole in my humble opinion - it's like they're trying to pretend they're not in a desert by covering it in golf courses and lakes.

Sorry to hear about the divorce... I will be in Austin Texas early next year, may pass through Tucson (add Homer's part here on what I intend to do to you) and take you for a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669