Trophy lift celebrations

Cambridge_fox

They don’t give a shit about you

Union FS won’t complain about this one as they got the celebration right in front of them, and the Foxes Trust won’t complain as they’re a pathetic bunch of wet blankets

Suck it up, buy your season ticket, and pay your £25 for the card you already own
You’re right, and this was what I realised.

Joe_Fox

I just think it is shit how ****ing useless the football team were against Blackburn. Birmingham fans should rightly so be agrieved at how pathetic we were. Why didn't we just go out and try and win the ****er 10-0? The results meant absolutely nothing to us so why not go out with a bang rather than play that everso miserable brand of football. Hardly good marketing for those on the fence about renewing their season ticket.

Rock Fox

I just think it is shit how ****ing useless the football team were against Blackburn. Birmingham fans should rightly so be agrieved at how pathetic we were.
Yep - we did pretty much nothing all match - then Albrighton came on put in 3 dangerous crosses in the first 5 minutes he was on -- then he (and the team) stopped until a late rally in added time.

Feel confident that some B'ham fans will say it's becuase Albrighton/ Vardy wanted Birmingham to be relegated but that's best left to the conspiracy theorists. Still, even by end-of-season games, it was a strange one.

Lako42

Birmingham can **** off.

Shouldn't have sacked a manager who had them in the playoff spots and then been utterly ****ing clueless in how to run a football club.

Yanks can **** themselves.

homer

Man City happily allowing a pitch invasion for winning the Premier League, and then about to do a trophy lift by the team only, celebrating right next to the fans

No hangers on, nothing

It’s really not that difficult

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669