Tunchev

Should the Tunch be given a new contract?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth giving him a one-year deal and seeing how he gets on, I reckon.

Last edited:
Personally I think with a good preseason under his belt he could still be an asset for this club. He's an experienced head, and providing its a sensible offer such as a 1 year deal based on appearances, we don't have much to lose.

Also sounds like he is a positive influence in the dressing room

nah hes coming up 30, all starts to go downhill for an outfield player at that age, lets get someone a lot younger and better in, like 1 of the 3 centre backs that were on my list

Worth a one year deal with clauses

nah hes coming up 30, all starts to go downhill for an outfield player at that age, lets get someone a lot younger and better in, like 1 of the 3 centre backs that were on my list

I care to differ,the team that impressed me this season defensively happened to be Q.P.R.

Very solid at the back and there defence are mostly 30 and over who are a no frills no nonsense bunch,no coincidence really given that we have played mostly a backline of under 21's that look all at sea.

Our attack has been superb at times,yet if Sven does not sort out the defence then we can look forward to another mid-table season.

As for Tunch he warrants a contract just for his hard graft to get back playing football.

Give him a 6 month deal even if they're not sure about a year. Certainly worth keeping in some way for a bit longer, without screwing ourselves over if he is crocked.

I care to differ,the team that impressed me this season defensively happened to be Q.P.R.

Very solid at the back and there defence are mostly 30 and over who are a no frills no nonsense bunch,no coincidence really given that we have played mostly a backline of under 21's that look all at sea.

Our attack has been superb at times,yet if Sven does not sort out the defence then we can look forward to another mid-table season.

As for Tunch he warrants a contract just for his hard graft to get back playing football.

This is where the club has gone wrong in the past, being too nice and less ruthless. e.g. handing players new contracts who don't really deserve them

I can't see the harm in giving him a year. From what I saw today in the hour that he had, I though he had a decent game, didn't really do too much wrong. An experienced head at the back is what we need.

I can't see the harm in giving him a year. From what I saw today in the hour that he had, I though he had a decent game, didn't really do too much wrong. An experienced head at the back is what we need.

I don't think Sven'll want him, I think he's gonna raise the bar and quite rightly so.

I don't think Sven'll want him, I think he's gonna raise the bar and quite rightly so.

Sven has also insinuated that youth has cost us through their naivety, where an older head would have prevented so many unforced errors.
Tunchev showed today that he is worth a gamble.

Having never seen him play, i'm not sure but I voted yes because from what people describe him being a calm, experienced and controlled, I think he will be a valid player, if however what I have heard is true

Having never seen him play, i'm not sure but I voted yes because from what people describe him being a calm, experienced and controlled, I think he will be a valid player, if however what I have heard is true

tell me more, tell me more, tell me more.....

Sorry got my song head on:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670